Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Accountancy is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a licensed certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this course is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Diploma in Accountancy, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and achieve a certificate, you should consider this course from One Education.
We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Our Diploma in Accountancy course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
What you'll get out of this Diploma in Accountancy:
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Learn how a variety of business entities provide accounting information.
- Acquaint yourself with the expertise necessary to pursue a career as an accountant.
- Get to know the core accounting concepts and standards in the UK.
- Know what double-entry bookkeeping and balancing accounts are.
- Become well-versed in the accounting equation and the elements of a balance sheet.
- Comprehend the purpose of the cash flow statement.
- Understand various accounting statements like financial statements, income statements and more.
- Strengthen your knowledge of profit and loss statements.
- Know in detail about financial budgeting and planning and their advantages.
- Gain a solid comprehension of audit and various sorts of audits.
Why People Enrol this Diploma in Accountancy Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Diploma in Accountancy course
- Learning materials of our Diploma in Accountancy course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Diploma in Accountancy course content for a full year
- Complete the Diploma in Accountancy course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Diploma in Accountancy course
**** FREE GIFT ****
Interview Skills for Accountants Course is included completely for FREE with this Accountancy (Accountant Training)!
This masterclass Diploma in Accountancy online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Diploma in Accountancy course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Diploma in Accountancy course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Diploma in Accountancy course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Diploma in Accountancy course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Diploma in Accountancy course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Diploma in Accountancy course:
Module 01: Introduction to Accounting
- What Is Accounting?
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Who Uses Accounting Information?
- Accountability in Accounting
- Financial Statements
- How Different Business Entities Present Accounting Information
Module 02: The Role of an Accountant
- What Is an Accountant?
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Important Skills
- Accounting Automation
- Transparency and Security
- Data Analysis
Module 03: Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Introduction to Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Accounting Standards
- Accounting Standards in the UK
- International Accounting Standards
- International Financial Reporting Standards
Module 04: Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Introduction of Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- What Does the Account Show?
- Account Name
- Debits and Credits
- Account Details
- Rules for Double-Entry Transactions
- Accounting for Inventory
- Double-Entry Transactions for Inventory
- Returns of Inventory
- Income and Expenses
- How Many Different Expense Accounts Should Be Opened?
- Balancing Accounts
- General Rules for Balancing Accounts
Module 05: Balance Sheet
- Introduction of Balance Sheet
- The Components of a Balance Sheet
- Net Worth or Equity
- The Accounting Equation
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- What Does the Date on the Balance Sheet Mean?
Module 06: Income statement
- Understanding the Income Statement
- The Accrual Concept
- Net Income
- Interest and Income Taxes
- Bad Debt Expense
Module 07: Financial statements
- Introduction of Financial Statements
- Trial Balance
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Calculation of Profit
- Difference between Gross and Net Profits
- Trading Account
- Profit and Loss Account
- Statement of Financial Position
- Non-Current Assets
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Non-Current Liabilities
Module 08: Cash Flow Statements
- What Is a Statement of Cash Flows?
- What Is the Purpose of the Cash Flow Statement?
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Operating Activities
- Investing Activities
- Financing Activities
Module 09: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- Introduction of Profit and Loss Account
- Measurement of Income
- Relation Between Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Account
Module 10: Financial Budgeting and Planning
- What Is a Budget?
- Planning and Control
- Advantages of Budgeting
- Developing the Profit Strategy and Budgeted Profit and Loss Statement
- Budgeting Cash Flow from Profit for the Coming Year
- Capital Budgeting
Module 11: Auditing
- What Is an Audit?
- Types of Audits
- External Audits
- Internal Audits
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Audits
- Why Audits?
- Who’s Who in the World of Audits
- What’s in an Auditor’s Report
How is the Diploma in Accountancy Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Diploma in Accountancy course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Diploma in Accountancy course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Accountancy course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Diploma in Accountancy course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Diploma in Accountancy course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Diploma in Accountancy course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Diploma in Accountancy course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.