Add to basket or enquire
Is it within your budget to purchase a brand new printer for the office? Or, which of your consumers hasn't paid you yet? But, wait, do you have any outstanding debts? To address concerns like these, it is imperative to check your business finance. That is — your accounting records.
Accountancy is the backbone of any business. Accounting is keeping track of, organizing, and understanding your business's financial information. Unless you want the IRS knocking on your door or unhealthy business finance, accounting is essential. Accounting and business go together like fish and chips. You can't have one without the other. Accounting helps you understand if you're generating profit, your cash flow, the current worth of your company's assets, and much more. Consequently, to keep your business afloat and thrive, accounting is indispensable. With this Accountancy (Accountant Training), you can gain comprehensive accounting knowledge.
This course will educate you on the basics of accounting and bookkeeping. In this course, you will learn about accounting equations, balance sheets, cash flow statements and more. In addition, this course will equip you with extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and standards in the UK. Along with these, you will learn about financial budgeting, planning and double-entry bookkeeping. This accountancy course will also give you a comprehensive overview of audits.
Enrol in this Accountancy (Accountant Training) today and become fluent in the language of accounting.
What you'll get out of this Accountancy (Accountant Training):
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Learn how a variety of business entities provide accounting information.
- Acquaint yourself with the expertise necessary to pursue a career as an accountant.
- Get to know the core accounting concepts and standards in the UK.
- Know what double-entry bookkeeping and balancing accounts are.
- Become well-versed in the accounting equation and the elements of a balance sheet.
- Comprehend the purpose of the cash flow statement.
- Understand various accounting statements like financial statements, income statements and more.
- Strengthen your knowledge of profit and loss statements.
- Know in detail about financial budgeting and planning and their advantages.
- Gain a solid comprehension of audit and various sorts of audits.
Why People Love And Enrol The Accountancy (Accountant Training) Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of Accountancy (Accountant Training) Course
- Learning materials of our Accountancy (Accountant Training) course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
**** FREE GIFT ****
Interview Skills for Accountants Course is included completely for FREE with this Accountancy (Accountant Training)!
This masterclass Accountancy (Accountant Training) online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Accountancy (Accountant Training) course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Accountancy (Accountant Training) course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Accountancy (Accountant Training) course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course:
Module 01: Introduction to Accounting
- What Is Accounting?
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Who Uses Accounting Information?
- Accountability in Accounting
- Financial Statements
- How Different Business Entities Present Accounting Information
Module 02: The Role of an Accountant
- What Is an Accountant?
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Important Skills
- Accounting Automation
- Transparency and Security
- Data Analysis
Module 03: Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Introduction to Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Accounting Standards
- Accounting Standards in the UK
- International Accounting Standards
- International Financial Reporting Standards
Module 04: Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Introduction of Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- What Does the Account Show?
- Account Name
- Debits and Credits
- Account Details
- Rules for Double-Entry Transactions
- Accounting for Inventory
- Double-Entry Transactions for Inventory
- Returns of Inventory
- Income and Expenses
- How Many Different Expense Accounts Should Be Opened?
- Balancing Accounts
- General Rules for Balancing Accounts
Module 05: Balance Sheet
- Introduction of Balance Sheet
- The Components of a Balance Sheet
- Net Worth or Equity
- The Accounting Equation
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- What Does the Date on the Balance Sheet Mean?
Module 06: Income statement
- Understanding the Income Statement
- The Accrual Concept
- Net Income
- Interest and Income Taxes
- Bad Debt Expense
Module 07: Financial statements
- Introduction of Financial Statements
- Trial Balance
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Calculation of Profit
- Difference between Gross and Net Profits
- Trading Account
- Profit and Loss Account
- Statement of Financial Position
- Non-Current Assets
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Non-Current Liabilities
Module 08: Cash Flow Statements
- What Is a Statement of Cash Flows?
- What Is the Purpose of the Cash Flow Statement?
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Operating Activities
- Investing Activities
- Financing Activities
Module 09: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- Introduction of Profit and Loss Account
- Measurement of Income
- Relation Between Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Account
Module 10: Financial Budgeting and Planning
- What Is a Budget?
- Planning and Control
- Advantages of Budgeting
- Developing the Profit Strategy and Budgeted Profit and Loss Statement
- Budgeting Cash Flow from Profit for the Coming Year
- Capital Budgeting
Module 11: Auditing
- What Is an Audit?
- Types of Audits
- External Audits
- Internal Audits
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Audits
- Why Audits?
- Who’s Who in the World of Audits
- What’s in an Auditor’s Report
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course exam, you will be able to apply for an IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course, you will be eligible to apply for an IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Accountancy (Accountant Training) training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Accountancy (Accountant Training) course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Accountancy (Accountant Training) course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Learners who complete this Accountancy (Accountant Training) will be endowed with extensive comprehension of accounting and will be able to pursue several fulfilling career opportunities, such as —
- Chartered Accountant
- Forensic Accountant
- Payroll Accountant
- Tax Advisor
In general, these employment prospects pay £15,000 to £50 000 a year in the United Kingdom.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.