The Account Manager Certificate is the best course if you manage a business or deal with a
high-value customers base.
How do you defend profitable customers against hungry competitors? How can you avoid being dropped as a supplier as your customer contact changes or they re-engineer their buying processes? Senior managers and sales professionals face all of these issues every day and they threaten your profitability. Learn how to protect and grow your key accounts.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
On the completion of the course, the students will be awarded the
Account Manager Certificate level 4
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This course does not involve any written exams. students need to answer 4-6 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work. students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer need to be 200 words ( 1 Page ). once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
The course can be completed in a very short time, it totally depends on the life style of the learners. Also, there is no pressure on students to complete the course on fast mode, the course is valid for 12 months, so students can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
The Account Manager Certificate provides support and technical account managers with the relationship skills and account management tools they need to proactively increase customer loyalty, generate new business and accelerate their confidence.
After the completion of this course, the learners will learn:
- How to create solid account relationships that maximize annual revenue and account retention
- Develop joint business growth strategies with your key accounts and strong strategic alliances
- Systematically review your account progress and account strategies
- Study advanced account development principles that can be applied to any industry
- How to defend a key account against competitors
- How to select major growth customers
- Differentiate yourself by making your customers more profitable
- Establish the bottom line reasons why your customers buy products and services
- View your product business as a service-driven business
- Strategies to target potentially lucrative markets
- Concentrate your limited resources for the best returns
- Add real value to your customer's bottom line
Who is this course for?
This program has been designed for executives who wish to establish, solidify or enhance the loyalty of current and future customers, including:
- Account managers at the local, regional, national and international levels
- Client service managers
- Sales managers and directors
- Marketing and product managers
- Business owners and business development directors
- Vice-presidents and divisional managers
No previous knowledge required
1. Account Manager
2. Business Manager
3. Customer Relationship Manager
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.