Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
KBM Training and Recruitment provides high quality Account Management training suitable for accounting professionals. Candidates will gain hands on practical training on various software such as Sage, QuickBooks, Excel Etc
We have carefully designed our training programs inline with Accountancy Jobs. We are proud to be ACCA partners at Gold Level which ensures that the training standards are very high. Being official partners with Sage, QuickBooks and Xero, we will support you in obtaining official certifications. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2022 we successfully placed more then 1400 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
Price Advertised is Per Software
- Train now-Pay later options available (Applicable on the full program)
- Flexible Payment Options Available (Applicable on the full program)
Discounted offer depends on course content, delivery method, and number of software covered
Currently, we are offering 15-25% discounts on our structured training courses
Account management training will be given on one to one basis under the supervision of our qualified accountants.
We do understand that there is a gap in the theoretical knowledge and actual work you have to do in your job role. That is why the employers are seeking employees with practical experience, who have worked on real documents and invoices.
We will help you in bridging the gap by giving you practical work experience on real client files from industry sectors e.g. Construction, IT, Education, Clothing, Manufacturing and many more
At the end of the Account management training program you will be provided with accredited certificate from KBM and a guaranteed work placement.
Account Management Training covers following areas
- Creating customers and suppliers accounts
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- VAT schemes (Standard, Cash, Margin and Flat Rate)
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors loan and suspense account
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- AAT Approved training provider with highest standards
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Qualified Accountants
- Training on Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero
- 100% Practical training on real company files
- 100% Flexible - You choose day & time of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Barking, Croydon, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews & Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Sage 50, Sage Payroll, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero certification preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement and reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
- At the end of the Practical Accountancy Training program you will be provided a guaranteed work placement (with office based courses).
We are also a recruitment firm and we help each candidate in preparing a professional CV. We add work experience to the CV to boost employability. We arrange interviews with employers and prepare our candidates before each interview. We also provide references to potential employers to place our candidates in jobs. In 2022 we successfully placed more than 1400 candidates in accountancy jobs.
Who is this course for?
Account Management Training is ideal for someone who wants to work as an Accounts Manager
Account Management Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing Account Management Training you can apply for jobs such as Accounts Assistant. Accounts Payable / Receivables. Credit Controller.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.