Add to basket or enquire
24 Hour Flash Deal **4-in-1 Mega Bundle**
►►► Enrolment Gifts ◄◄◄ **FREE PDF Certificate**FREE PDF Transcript ** FREE Exam** FREE Student ID ** Lifetime Access **FREE Enrolment Letter **
Take the initial steps toward a successful long-term career by studying the Accident Investigation package online with Studyhub through our online learning platform. By finishing this Bundle, you'll have depth understanding and employable abilities. A certificate is also included, which can improve your resume and make you more marketable. The Accident Investigation Bundle is a great way to develop your career, in conclusion. What are you searching for then? Enrol immediately in this Bundle and start learning every piece of information related to Accident Investigation!
Why Choose Our Course?
- Step-by-step lessons
- One-to-one assistance from professionals if you need it
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the course
- 24/7 customer support should you encounter any hiccups
- Unlimited lifetime access to all 4 courses
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
This Accident Investigation Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 1: Accident Investigation
- Course 2: Interrogations And Confessions Psychology
- Course 3: Witness Investigation
- Course 4: Detective: Private Investigator
The Accident InvestigationBundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
This Accident Investigation Bundle resources were created with the help of industry experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated on a regular basis to avoid learners from falling behind on the latest developments.
Module 01: Understanding the Investigation
- Introduction of Accident Investigation
- Definition of an Accident
- Effective Accident Investigation Programs
- Keeping the Accident Scene Safe
- Things Disappear After an Accident
- Material Evidence
Module 02: Why Investigate?
- Legal Reasons for Investigation
- Information and Insights Gained from an Investigation
- Benefits Arising from an Investigation
- Which Events Should Be Investigated?
- Who Should Carry Out the Investigation?
- When Should It Start?
- What Does It Involve?
- What Makes a Good Investigation?
- Techniques for Analysing Adverse Events
Module 03: Accident Investigation Procedure
- Gathering the Information
- Analysing the Information
- Identifying Suitable Risk Control Measures
- The Action Plan and Its Implementation
Module 04: Documenting The Accident Scene
- Introduction of Documenting the Accident Scene
- Personal Observations
- Get Initial Statements
- Take Photos of the Accident Scene
- Take Videos of the Scene
- Sketch the Accident Scene
- Some Sketching Pointers
- Recording Interview
Module 05: Conducting Effective Interviews
- The ‘Seven Rights’ of the Interview Process
- Cooperation in the Investigation
- Preparing for the Interview
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
Module 06: Investigation and Cause Analysis
- Three Phases of Cause Analysis
- Injury Analysis
- What is the Direct Cause of Injury?
- Harmful Forms of Energy
- Surface Cause Analysis
- Hazardous Conditions
- Unsafe or Inappropriate Behaviours
- Analysis Tools
- System Analysis
- Hierarchy of Causes
Module 07: Developing Solutions
- Effective Recommendations
- Why Decision-Makers Don't Respond Quickly
- The Hierarchy of Control Strategies
- Higher Priority Strategies
- Lower Priority Strategies
- Recommend System Improvements
- Six Key Questions
Module 08: Report Documentation and Communication
- Accident Investigation Report Components
- Target Audience for Report
- Report Formats
- Product of Reports by the Investigation Team
- Typical Accident Report Documentation Aspects
- Guidance on Report Writing
**Interrogations And Confessions Psychology**
Module 01:The English Law on Confessions
- Police Training Manuals
- The Reid Technique
- The Format and Recording of the Confession
- The Context of the Interrogation
- How Things Can Go Wrong During Interrogation
Module 02: Interrogation in Britain
- Irving’s Studies
- Softley’s Study
- Walsh’s Study
- Research at the University of Kent
- Baldwin’s Study
Module 03: The Royal Commission Research: Persons at Risk amid Police Custody
- The 1993 Royal Commission Study by Gudjonsson and Colleagues
- Who Confesses?
- Detainees’ Legal Rights
Module 04: Identifying ‘Oppressive’ Police Interviewing Tactics in Britain
- Interview Tactics
- Suspects’ Responses
- Methodological Issues
- Statistical Procedures
Module 05: Theories of Reason of Confession by Suspects
- Factors Inhibiting Confession
- Theoretical Models of Confession
- How Important Are Confessions?
- How Commonly Do Suspects Confess?
- Factors Associated with Admissions and Denials
Module 06: The Psychological Assessment of False Confession
- Definitions of False Confession
- The Frequency of False Confessions
- False, Retracted and Disputed Confessions
- The Innocent Pleading Guilty
- The Broader Context of False Confessions
- The Causes of False Confessions
- Theoretical Implications of the Different Types of False Confession
Module 07: The Effects of Drugs and Alcohol Upon the Reliability of Testimony Interrogation Techniques and Miscarriages of Justice
- The Effects of Intoxication and Withdrawal
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Studies of Miscarriages of Justice
- Some Notorious British Cases
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
There is no formal qualification needed for this Accident Investigation course.
You will be able to achieve a lucrative career because this Accident Investigation Bundle includes various courses as a bonus.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQS Digital Certificate & Transcript Included for The Title Course Only
Digital certificate - Included
After studying the course materials, you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim One Digital Certificate & Transcript for the title course completely free of cost. The cost for additional digital certificates is £4.99 each.
CPD Certified Printed Hardcopy Certificate (Per Unit)
Hard copy certificate - £8
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
The price for each Printed Hardcopy Transcript is £9.99.
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
Student ID Card is included in the price, excluding shipping fees.
- UK Delivery £4
- International Standard +£ 8.00
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.