Harriet Ellis Training Solutions Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
- Accredited by AIM Awards
- Study from the comfort of your own home
- Coursework based so no exam
- No need to attend classes or work placements
- Full support from your personal Tutor
- Regular Webinars to boost your learning
- Access to vacancies within Healthcare
- UCAS application Support
- Interest free monthly payments
Access to HE diploma in health professions
- Accredited by AIM Awards and Validated by The Quality Assurance Agency, our one year programme is designed for individuals who wish to go to University and pursue a career in a Healthcare profession.
- With our one year programme you will gain 60 UCAS credits towards your UCAS application. 45 credits at Level 3, 30 are in Biology.
- There is full support from your personal tutor and access to regular webinars to boost your learning. With access to our ‘Student Forum’ you get support by talking to other students doing the course.
- Help with University applications and access to jobs within the Healthcare sector.
- Spread the cost over 6 months with our interest free monthly instalment plan.
Who is this course for?
This is course is designed for anyone wishing to become a medical professional but does not have the necessary grades to get into University.
- Adult Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Paramedic Science
- Social Work
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.