Add to basket or enquire
Don't waste your time with unapproved AAT training, study our AAT Approved training NOW!
Buying the individual courses in this package would cost you £700! Save over £250 today and start your accounting career!
Ever wanted to become an accountant, but wasn’t sure how to go about it? This is the perfect place to start. This Access to Accounting bundle from AAT blends their best entry level courses together to create the best possible starting point for your accounting career.
Course is compatible with all devices, but Sage software will need to be accessed on a Windows device.
During this course, you will learn the basics of Accounting Software, combined with essentials of Bookkeeping. On top of this, The AAT Access Award in Business Skills will teach you the basic operations of how a business works. Also included is AAT Level 1 – Spreadsheet Software, so that you can quickly become familiar with creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
Key Learning Points
Throughout this course, you will learn the skills needed to become a well-rounded accountant:
- Accounting Software
- Bookkeeping Essentials
- Spreadsheet software
- Business Skills
All the above sections will make you into a multi-talented accountant, and able to start applying for jobs in the industry.
Advantages of this course
The key advantage of this course over others, is that this is an AAT course, the largest awarding body for the accounting industry. This means that everything you learn on this course is the most up to date and job-ready information you could possibly learn
AAT Access Award in Accounting Software
- Review content on the benefits and risks of accounting software.
- Take a practice test that focuses on the benefits and risks of accounting software.
- Work through the course workbook for Computerised Accounting level 1.
- Learn how to set up accounts, and record bank and cash transactions.
- Practise producing reports using accounting software.
- Take a simulated accounting assignment to practise what you’ve learned.
- Take a final accounting assignment/test to achieve certification.
AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping
- Section 1 – Bookkeeping Introduction
- Section 2 – Working in Bookkeeping
- Section 3 – Bookkeeping and Accounts
The AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping also includes AAT Level 1 – Spreadsheet Software
AAT Level 1 – Spreadsheet Software
- Learn more about the structure of spreadsheets.
- Practise different spreadsheet activities, including entering data, inserting a column or row, and changing column widths or height.
- Learn some of the basic spreadsheet formulae bookkeepers work with.
- Find out how to format and print selected spreadsheet data.
- Learn how to create a chart from spreadsheet data.
- Become familiar with backing up a spreadsheet.
AAT Access Award in Business Skills
- Module 1 - Basic Accounting Terminology.
- Module 2 – Understanding the Use of Business Documents.
- Module 3 – Recording Business Transactions
- Module 4 – Processing Receipts and Payments
- Module 5 – Coding and Batch Control
- Module 6 – The Profit and Loss Account
- Module 7 – Mathematics for Accounting
- Module 8 – Accounting in a Professional Environment.
Who is this course for?
This course is a perfect starting point for anyone looking to become an accountant, and will set you up with all the necessary skills.
- Flexible eLearning course with no entry requirements.
- Join the AAT within two weeks of starting this course and benefit from additional material and practice exams.
- AAT can also help you find an accredited exam centre, for you to book with on completion of this course (exam not included).
- Gain insight into the role of a bookkeeper and their typical duties.
- Learn at a time and a pace to suit you.
- Use the skills you’ve learned in your own business projects, or continue to further study.
- Course content on bookkeeping and spreadsheet software.
- A mix of self-test questions, quizzes, and a mock exam to test your knowledge.
- Train with an industry recognised training provider.
As this is a Level 1 access course, there are no requirements for this course.
This course is the perfect way to start a career in accounting, which can lead to you working in any industry, with potentially limitless earning potential!
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.