Accelerate Your Learning & Acquire Any New Skill
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Welcome To Accelerate Your Learning & Acquire Any New Skill…Fast! Here You Will Learn A Step By Step Process That Will Help You Accelerate Your Learning And Learn Any New Skill You Desire Quickly and Easily.
Throughout This Course You Will Understand That Learning A New Skill Does Not Take An Incredible Amount of Time. In Fact, Learning A New Skill Will Become Simple, Easy To Understand, and Fun To Learn!
You will also learn about cutting edge rapid learning research from some of the smartest men and women on the planet! Each source is documented and given full credit throughout our entire course.
Here is What You Will Learn Throughout Our Entire Course:
- A Complete Step By Step Guide To Accelerated Learning
- The Understanding of How Long It Really Takes To Learn A New Skill
- Pro-Learning Tips To Help Accelerate Your Learning & Learn Even Faster
- Attitude & Mindset Learning Shifts To Accelerate Learning
- And So Much More!!!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Accelerate Your Learning & Acquire Any New Skill course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Getting Started With Accelerated Learning And How You Can Learn Anything Fast!
- Course Goals – What Are You Going To Be Able To Accomplish After This Course?
- What is The Real Barrier To Learning Something New?
- Accelerate Your Learning Using The Cornell Note Taking System & Flashcards!
Topic 2 - Accelerate Your Learning & Acquire Any New Skill By Testing Your Knowledge Now!
- Accelerate Your Learning & Acquire Any New Skill By Practice Testing!
- Why Practice Testing Helps Accelerated Learning & Free Memory Recall
Topic 3 - 5 Strategies To Accelerating Your Learning And Acquiring Any New Skill Fast!
- Introduction To Our 5 Accelerated Learning Strategies
- Strategy #1 Immerse Yourself In The Learning To Acquire A New Skill Even Faster!
- Strategy #2 Seek Expert Advice Through Multiple Resources For Best Results
- Pro Tip – How To Research & Find Expert Advice Through Multiple Resources
- Strategy #3 – We Learn Through Doing – You Must Practice To Aquire A New Skill
- Pro Tip – When Is The Best Time To Practice Learning My New Skill?
- Pro Tip – Accelerate Your Learning By “Playing Around”
- Strategy #4 – Push Past Failure & Learn Through Feedback & Mastery Learning
- Pro Tip – How The Use of Visualization Can Help Reinforce Your Learning
- Strategy #5 – Rapid Learning Requires You To Develop Your Memory
- A Great Online Tool For Accelerating Your Learning And Sharpening Your Skills
- Accelerate Your Learning and Boost Your Memory With The Free Resource!
- Pro-Tip – Accelerate Your Learning By Teaching Your Newly Acquired Skill!
- Accelerated Learning Strategy – Reflect On Your Learning Journey!
Topic 4 - Course Conclusion And Final Exam
- Accelerate Your Learning With Bonus Practice Testing On Quizlet!
- Bonus Pro Tip – Accelerate Your Learning By First Killing Your “ANTS”
- Course Summary And Final Exam
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to accelerate your learning.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.