Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ACCA qualification is made up of three levels.
By studying Strategic Professional, you’ll learn advanced techniques, skills, and the professional ethics required of an accountant or consultant operating at a senior level. Strategic Professional takes 12 to 18 months to complete, and once you’ve successfully passed you can apply to be a full member of ACCA.
Fully qualified ACCA members have abundant job prospects in a variety of industries and countries. In the final stage of ACCA, you’ll be working as an assistant (qualified) supervisor or a financial analyst and you can expect to earn anything between £32,000 and £42,000.
- Our ACCA courses are designed and taught by tutors who draw upon extensive industry experience.
- As a Platinum Approved Learning Partner & Approved Content Provider, we offer the highest standard of tuition and support materials approved by the ACCA.
- With proven pass rates of up to 100%, you can be confident of exam success.*
We are the UK's largest accountancy training provider. In 2014, over 45,000 students trusted us with their studies.
With Live Online you can take part in live classes on your computer, delivered by expert tutors from anywhere in the world.
And if you can't make it to the live class – don't worry, every session is recorded so you can watch them back later. You'll also benefit from:
- A timetabled series of classes, so you will always know when they're running to plan your schedule.
- Interactive classes; ask questions, make comments, get involved in the class – just like a traditional classroom
- We'll post your official textbooks, so you'll have everything you need to study before the first class starts.
- Live Online community; between classes, keep in touch with your tutor and fellow students.
- NEW Improved MyKaplan with extra online content to help you study and revise outside the timetabled classes.
- NEW Dedicated tutor support when you need it – including evenings and weekends – by LiveChat or email. UK based students can request a callback.
Who is this course for?
ACCA is ideal for those who would like a career in accountancy or finance, or wish to become a Chartered Accountant.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are AAT qualified, you will be able to start the ACCA full qualification. If you are brand new to accountancy, but have the equivalent of 2 A-Levels or 3 GCSE’s you can start on ACCA Knowledge, before progressing onto the full qualification.
The ACCA qualification opens up many career opportunities, from working for a global accountancy firm, to being in banking, external auditing or corporate finance.
Upon full qualification, ACCA members can expect their salary to increase significantly, with newly qualified members earning up to £40,000 plus benefits in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.