The Training Place of Excellence
ACCA Applied Skills is designed to provide students with a broad and practical finance and accounting experience. This offers a broader understanding of accounting techniques. Once you’ve completed the Applied Skills exams you can move on to the Strategic Professional exams.
ACCA Strategic Professional is designed to provide students with dynamic skills and strategic vision that all great business and finance leaders need. You will be able to specialise in subject areas that best suit your career ambitions.
Becoming an ACCA member unlocks the widest number of career opportunities, and gives you a mark of distinction that lets you drive your career to greater success. It could lead to very senior positions such as a financial manager, chief financial officer or a partner in a professional firm.
Organizations look for accountancy professionals who can understand the financial needs of the organization and who can evaluate and propose business solutions. The ACCA Qualification is designed to equip its members with the necessary knowledge and skills needed for finding and evaluating business solutions. This increases the demand of ACCA members and improves their career prospects.
Our Award Winning Firm offers the daytime and evening sessions when delivering the ACCA Level 7. We structure our courses so you gain a practical understanding of how accounts works in the real world.
Students can opt to gain a guaranteed work placement within our partner accounting firm (St Mary’s Accounting Services) to help consolidate what they have learnt from the courses and to assist them with relevant work experience towards employment.
Furthermore, we offer unlimited support with extra one to one classroom support with a tutor.
Our success in our methods of teaching has been reflected in our past achievements as follows:
- 2019 Accounting Personality of the Year - Mary Ofili
- 2019 Mentor/Manager of the year – Brunilda Aliaj & Daniel Amoakoh
- 2018 Training Provider of the year (Private Sector)
- 2018 Distance Learning student of the Year – Miranda Buchannan
- 2018 Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year
- 2016 Apprentice of the year – Johnny Solorzano
- 2016 Mentor/Manager of the Year – Daphne Sanya
- 2016 PQ of the Year – Manuy Figuerou
- 2015 Apprentice of the year – Daniel Amoakoh
- 2015 Training Provider of the Year (Small)
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a leading accountancy body. To be member of the ACCA, you are required to pass a number of examinations. The ACCA qualification is recognized all over the world and a large number of countries treat it as equivalent to local accountancy studies.
The ACCA Qualification covers a wide variety of aspects of business management. It covers theoretical aspects like motivational theories along with more technical aspects such as cost accounting and bookkeeping.
The ACCA Qualification is a prestigious qualification.
- 36 months work placement opportunity
- Having the opportunity to secure an accounting job with one of our partnership firms
- Daytime and Evening classes available
- Free CV & Interview session
- Tutor-led interactive sessions
- Taught by practicing Accountants
- Free study materials
- Interactive group activities
- Small class sizes
- Free after training support
The price includes:
- Your class fees
- A study manual for each module
- Workbooks to help you prepare for your exams
- Any Exam Preparation Days to include email resources
- Support and Guidance from your qualified ACCA Tutor
The level 7 ACCA Accounting Apprenticeship consists of the final 10 modules of the ACCA qualification, which is made up of both the professional and advanced levels. After the full completion of the ACCA qualification individuals can apply for the certified chartered accountant status. Additionally, you would need 36 months relevant experience within an accounts or finance department.
The level 7 qualification can be successfully completed in 3 to 4 years.
The modules include:
- LW - Corporate and Business Law*
- PM - Performance Management
- TX – Taxation*
- FR - Financial Reporting
- AA - Audit and Assurance
- FM - Financial Management
- SBL - Strategic Business Leader
- SBR - Strategic Business Reporting
- End Point Assessment
Optional modules from which you need to complete 2 modules:
- AFM - Advanced Financial Management
- APM - Advanced Performance Management
- ATX - Advanced Taxation*
- AAA - Advanced Audit and Assurance*
- End Point Assessment
The case study has to be the last module to be completed in the course program.
During the accounting work placement, you will take the role of an accounts assistant and you will be shadowing a chartered certified accountant and working on live client accounts. You will have the opportunity to practically apply the knowledge acquired from our training sessions into a real work environment.
You will have the opportunity to practically apply the knowledge acquired from our training sessions into a real work environment. You will be involved in accountancy duties with St Mary's Accounting Services includes, but not limited to:-
- Setting up and updating cash flow reports
- Managing and maintaining nominal codes and coding systems
- Updating and reconciling nominal ledgers activities and transactions
- Maintaining and updating the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Dealing with bank postings and bank reconciliations
- Adjustments, Journals, Reconciliations and Year-end processes
- Setting up and dealing with different reports
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Accounts, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
The work placement is vital for accounting students who lack practical work experience. The training's are usually one day a week and the work placement is also one day a week. We offer individuals the flexibility to combine the training and work placement into one long day or into two days.
For each complete ACCA level you study with us, you will be entitled to 18 months work placement, except for the distance learning.
* Look on our website to have more details on how our programme works with the full terms and conditions.
Who is this course for?
This qualification would have particular relevance for:
- those planning to work in, or already working in a wide ranging and responsible accounting role in a small to medium organisation
- those involved in financial reporting and/or in financial decision-support roles, possibly in supervisory roles in the accounting departments of larger organisations
- anyone performing financial manager or supervisory roles in accounts payable and/or receivable, or a financial manager role in fixed asset accounting in financial shared service centres. As a manager, the learner needs a broader knowledge of business organisations and of managing people in addition to rounded accounting skills, both in financial and management accounting
- students carrying out a technician role in a commercial organisation which has good internal training and requires examined knowledge to complement this training programme.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar qualifications
- ACCA Level 4
- AAT Level 4
Newly qualified ACCA Accountants could be expected to earn from £40,000 to £55,000 upon first year of completion. Different routes ACCA Accountants can take include the following:
- Progressing into a managerial role with active firm
- Moving into industry (Management Accountant, Finance Controller, Finance Director, Head of Finance etc.)
- Starting a practice
- Many more
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.