Add to basket or enquire
ACCA qualification is made up of three levels.
The Applied Knowledge level helps you understand the role of accounting in the business environment, and develop the practical skills and techniques expected of an accountant working in business. You can complete Applied Knowledge in six to 12 months.
- Our ACCA courses are designed and taught by tutors who draw upon extensive industry experience.
- As a Platinum Approved Learning Partner & Approved Content Provider, we offer the highest standard of tuition and support materials approved by the ACCA.
- With proven pass rates of up to 100%, you can be confident of exam success.*
We are the UK's largest accountancy training provider. In 2014, over 45,000 students trusted us with their studies.
Level 7 Certificate
OnDemand is a complete course which includes everything you need to pass the exam.
You don’t need to wait for timetabled classes to start, you can start studying anytime.
It's resources are specifically designed for online learning. It gives you the best of both worlds, combining the structure of a tutor-led course, with the flexibility to start studying anytime, anywhere.
You'll benefit from:
- Online resources including tutor-led videos, practice questions, study materials and an integrated workbook. Printed study materials also included.
- Tutor guidance so you know exactly what you need to complete and when. Designed to cover the whole syllabus.
- 365 start dates a year so you can start studying anytime, matching the flexibility of the on demand exams.
- Access dedicated tutor support when you need it - including evenings and weekends - by LiveChat, email or UK based students can request a callback.
- Over 600 practice questions including mock exams that look like the real exams with personalised feedback.
- Immediate feedback when you complete a practice test or mock exam so you know the areas to improve on.
Who is this course for?
ACCA is ideal for those who would like a career in accountancy or finance, or wish to become a Chartered Accountant.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are AAT qualified, you will be able to start the ACCA full qualification. If you are brand new to accountancy, but have the equivalent of 2 A-Levels or 3 GCSE’s you can start on ACCA Knowledge, before progressing onto the full qualification.
The ACCA qualification opens up many career opportunities, from working for a global accountancy firm, to being in banking, external auditing or corporate finance.
Upon full qualification, ACCA members can expect their salary to increase significantly, with newly qualified members earning up to £40,000 plus benefits in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.