As an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner, AVADO is recognised by industry experts for its exceptional teaching methods and student support.
The ACCA F8: Audit & Assurance paper will allow you to develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
On successful completion of this paper, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of audit and assurance and the functions of audit
- Demonstrate how the auditor obtains an understanding of the entity, assesses the risk of material misstatement and plans an audit of financial statements
- Describe and evaluate internal controls, techniques and audit tests, making appropriate recommendations
- Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the and the application of the International Standards on Auditing
- Explain conclusions from audit work and different types of audit report.
Why study with AVADO:
- Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
- Learning technologies award Winner 2017
- Learn as a group and interact in live online classes
- Award winning Virtual Learning Campus - for mobile, tablet and desktop
- ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner
- All-inclusive payment
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Flexible payment options to spread the cost
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service.
*Book your ACCA Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business (Knowledge, F1-3): Loan £1,058.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £88.17. The total amount repayable will be £1,175.04 which includes a deposit of £117.00. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
Who is this course for?
Suited to students who have either completed their AAT qualification, ACCA Diploma (F1-F3) or have exemptions through other academic study.
You must have already passed the preceding units F1-F3, except where exemptions are agreed with ACCA.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved centre.
- Management Accountant (Trainee)
- Audit Senior
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.