As an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner, AVADO is recognised by industry experts for its exceptional teaching methods and student support. The ACCA F8: Audit & Assurance paper will allow you to develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
The great thing about our online programme, is the live classes with your tutor and weekly progress checks that are tailored to where you are on the course, making these engaging sessions relevant to each stage of your journey and giving you the best possible chance of success in your assessments.
We work hard to create courses which will advance your career whilst being a great study option for you to learn around your work and lifestyle commitments. Also, through AVADO’s pass guarantee, if you don’t pass your exams the first time, you will get access to the online campus and dedicated tutor support for a re-sit, for free.
On successful completion of this paper, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of audit and assurance and the functions of audit
- Demonstrate how the auditor obtains an understanding of the entity, assesses the risk of material misstatement and plans an audit of financial statements
- Describe and evaluate internal controls, techniques and audit tests, making appropriate recommendations
- Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the and the application of the International Standards on Auditing
- Explain conclusions from audit work and different types of audit report.
Upon enrolment you will be supported by a personal ACCA tutor, as well as being taught by ACCA experts and accounting professionals. We believe who you learn with can make all the difference. That's why we hand-pick the best tutors to inspire, motivate and support you throughout the course. Your personal tutor will be on hand to help navigate around the platform and any doubts about distance learning at ease.
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, interest free, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Who is this course for?
Suited to students who have either completed their AAT qualification, ACCA Diploma (F1-F3) or have exemptions through other academic study.
You must have already passed the preceding units F1-F3, except where exemptions are agreed with ACCA.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved centre.
After working through all of the AB-AAA papers and documenting the relevant practical experience, you will gain the ACCA Qualification and become a Chartered Certified Accountant.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.