Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
AAT Level 2 is the starting point towards a recognised qualification. You will be studying important concepts of bookkeeping transactions, controls and elements of costing. The training integrated with the AAT level 2 will give you more skills in Sage, Xero , Quick Books and Advanced Excel. As the starting qualification you will be learning important concepts of double entry bookkeeping, basic costing and using accounting software.
About the AAT
Whether you're new to finance or want to develop your existing skills, AAT will take you to next steps.
Why choose AAT qualifications?
- An AAT accounting qualification can increase your earning potential by as much as 40%.*
- Gain practical, real-world accounting and finance skills demanded by employers.
- They're a great progression route into professional membership and chartered studies.
- Advance your career: whether you’re starting out or chasing a promotion, AAT on your CV will open up opportunities.
- Our qualifications are open to everyone, regardless of age or experience.
- Learn in a way that suits you with our flexible, cost-effective training options, avoiding university debt.
Course Units - AAT Level 2
The course consists of five units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Exams and Assessments
The exams can be held at our training centers
What will you study in AAT Level 2
- Understand financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Process customer transactions
- Process supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Process transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understand payment methods
- Understand controls in a bookkeeping system
- Use control accounts
- Use the journal
- Reconcile a bank statement with the cash book
Elements of Costing
- Understand the cost recording system within an organisation
- Use cost recording techniques
- Provide information on actual and budgeted costs and income
Using Accounting Software
- Set up accounting software
- Process sales and purchases transactions
- Process bank and cash transactions
- Perform period end routine tasks
- Produce reports
Work Effectively in Finance
- Understand the finance function within an organisation
- Use personal skills development in finance
- Produce work effectively
- Understand corporate social responsibility (CSR), ethics and sustainability within organisations
** Offer – Book AAT level 2 with Free 80 hours of Practical Accounting Training – Offer ends 15/03/2020**
AAT Level 2 Qualification at Future Connect Training is not just an academic one, with our background and expertise as an award winning accounting training provider we have created a unique program that helps you bridge the gap between theory and practice.
You must have come across a situation, where you felt that mere academics is not enough to land a job, this is where we integrate our practical accounting training with AAT academics to give you a winning combination.
AAT Enhanced - Success Factor at Future Connect Training
- AAT accredited and approved training provider.
- Expert classroom-based support available
- Practical training and AAT subjects integrated to make sure you get the best of the both.
- A dedicated e-portfolio to book your training, any time 7 days a week at our North, West and East London and Birmingham offices.
- Free e-portfolio to track your performance and training milestones integrated into academic modules of AAT
- CPD Certification essential to become an AAT Member integrated with all AAT Levels .
- Weekend and evening classes are available.
- Three certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT,1 from CPD and 1 from XERO
- CV preparation, mock interview and Job hunting support available
For AAT qualification, we have centers in Harrow, Mile End and Finchley Central. So basically we cover all of London for you. The classes are held at weekends and evenings, to help you develop skills at a flexible timetable.
AAT is the preferred qualification of choice for many employers and if combined with the practical training, you are job ready from day one.
This is education for the real world!
Who is this course for?
Anybody who is new to finance or want to develop your existing skills, we're here to help you take the next step.
There are no prerequisites to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
With AAT level 2 and Integrated practical training , we will prepare you for job roles like,
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.