Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Professional Diploma in Accounting is the next step for high achieving individuals looking to progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role.
You will gain financial team leadership skills, including financial statements for limited companies, complex management accounting tasks, management skills and specialist learning areas.
Covering higher accounting tasks including:
- Drafting financial statements
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating financial performance
Also choose optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, cash and treasury management and credit management.
Salaries range by industry, sector and role, however, industry averages of a Payroll Manager are between £35,000 and £75,000 a year, with a UK average of £39,000 a year.
Students must successfully complete the three mandatory unit assessments and one synoptic assessment, plus unit assessments for two optional units to achieve this qualification.
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision & Control
- Synoptic Assessment
Plus choose two optional units from the following:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- Credit Management
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
How it is assessed
To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass six computer-based assessments. We will help you pass your assessments by offering progressive tests that run throughout the course, along with the model answers for
self-assessment. We provide you access to the AAT Lifelong Learning Portal which is included in your AAT subscription. The assessment fees are not included in the cost of the course.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member but we cover that cost, saving you £150! Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date, which will enable you to access additional content and sit your assessment.
Why choose e-Careers?
- Boasting some of the highest pass rates in the UK
- One of the largest distance learning providers of AAT in the UK
- Tutor Support from an FMAAT professional
- Best prices guaranteed
- AAT Subscription/Membership fee included worth £150
- 0% Finance to spread the cost
- 5 Star Trustpilot score!
e-Careers were delighted to have been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!’
About the course
- Over 90% of UK Accountants start their career with an AAT qualification
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE responsive Tutor support included
- Study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- Progress towards MAAT status
- Earn UCAS points on successful completion
AAT membership benefits
- Mock assessments to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is one of the largest distance learning providers of AAT courses in the UK and we can put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Software (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3)
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB & Sage Courses
Call us to see which of our packages include a HP or Dell Laptop!
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot gives us 5 stars!
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About the AAT
The AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 130,000 members in more than 100 countries. Many AAT members occupy senior, well rewarded positions. AAT qualifications are attractive to prospective employers globally.
Who is this course for?
- For high achieving individuals looking to progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role
- Looking to becoming a full AAT Accountant (MAAT)
- Aspiring to take management responsibility
You should already hold the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (or be close to completion) prior to enrolling on The Professional Diploma in Accounting. There are exceptions that can be made, especially if you have recently completed a British or Irish degree in the Accounting or Finance fields.
The Professional Diploma in Accounting will allow you to become:
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.