Add to basket or enquire
The AAT Levels 2, 3 & 4 package includes eLearning, Study Books, Live Classes and Tutor.
The AAT Levels 2, 3 & 4 course package is aimed at high achieving individuals looking to progress their career and/or move into a more senior accounting or finance role. Achieve AAT MAAT and chartered status once Level 4 has been completed.
Our exclusive complete AAT course package provides what is required to be a fully trained, qualified Accounting professional with AAT.
The AAT Levels 2, 3 & 4 course package includes:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting training course
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting eLearning training course
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting eLearning training course
- Study Books
- Personal AAT Tutor Support from an FMAAT Professional
- Live online classes for AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting and AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Live exam preparation sessions for AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting and AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
We’re one of the UK's largest AAT training providers, and we have some of the highest pass rates in the country. We have successfully trained nearly 10,000 AAT students, which has enabled us to develop a great training package tailored to meet your needs.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4
Why choose e-Careers?
- 91.2% pass rate for Level 2, national average AAT pass rate is 85%
- 87.6% pass rate for Level 3, national average AAT pass rate is 75%
- 82.2% pass rate for Level 4, national average AAT pass rate is 68.8%
- One of the largest distance learning providers of AAT in the UK
- Tutor Support from an FMAAT professional
- Live online training sessions for Levels 2 and 3
- Live exam prep sessions for Levels 2 and 3
- Best prices guaranteed
- STUDY BOOKS INCLUDED
- Two certifications from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage
- Sage 50 software included for the Sage Module (180 days) so you can practice what you learn
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a PC or Laptop
(the course is both Mac and Windows compatible, Sage 50 software is compatible with laptops and PC's using a Windows based operating system, If using Apple Mac's, Boot Camp would need to be installed)
- 0% Finance to spread the cost
- 5-star Trustpilot rating
- Completion of this course allows you to apply for the AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status (and initials after your name)
- Shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!’
Course Access: 12 months Level 2, 15 months Level 3, not applicable for Level 4
Average time to complete the courses: 6 months Level 2, 9 months Level 3, 12 months Level 4
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting Syllabus
The course consists of five units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Syllabus
To achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete seven course units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment
AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting Syllabus
Students must successfully complete the three mandatory unit assessments and one synoptic assessment, plus unit assessments for two optional units to achieve this qualification.
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision & Control
- Synoptic Assessment
Plus choose two optional units from the following:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- Credit Management
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
Exam Prep Sessions - To give students the best chance of passing assessments, we have developed a series of regular assessment preparation sessions. Before the session students complete a pre-assigned mock paper, the Tutor will run through your paper thereafter and correct any incorrect answers, informing you of what the AAT expect you to write and why. This helps you think in a way that will enable you to approach each question correctly, increasing the likelihood of you passing.
Live Online Classes - Your Tutor will take you through a specific topic or module in an online classroom sessions for Levels 2 and 3.
How is it assessed?
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass six computer-based assessments.
When you are ready to take your assessments, you have two options:
- Online Assessments: To take your assessment from the comfort of your home, please contact e-Careers Customer Service to book and pay for your assessment. Not available for the Synoptic Assessment.
- Test Centre Assessments: You can still choose to sit your exam at a suitable AAT approved assessment venue. We can help find the closest one to you. (Exam fees vary from centre to centre).
We will help you pass your assessments by offering progressive tests that run throughout the course, along with the model answers for self-assessment. The assessment fees are not included in the cost of the course.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member. Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date, which will enable you to access additional content and sit your assessment. We are able to offer AAT Membership at an additional cost.
Your Sage Digital Badge (Level 2) is also included in the course fee, allowing you to promote your achievement on your LinkedIn profile and CV. A hard copy Sage Certificate is available for a small additional fee (approx. £12).
We are proud of our Excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 10,000 customer reviews!
Who is this course for?
- For high achieving individuals looking to fast-track into an accountancy or finance career
- To progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role
- Looking to becoming a full AAT Accountant (MAAT)
- Aspiring to take management responsibility
There are no formal requirements for this course package.
The Professional Diploma in Accounting will allow you to become:
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.