Add to basket or enquire
Updated Q22 Syllabus. We will match any like-for-like price, guarantee.
Are you considering a career in finance or accounting? The AAT Levels 2, 3, and 4 in Accounting training package, is a great option to help you on with your career goals. Enquire today to find out more or to get started.
Our AAT Accounting Training Package includes the courses for AAT Levels 2, 3, and 4, and encompasses eLearning, digital workbooks, live classes, tutor support, mock exams, and Pocket Notes, to support your learning experience with us.
If you're looking for a fully comprehensive AAT training course that will take you from the fundamental understanding at Level 2 right through to MAAT status with AAT Level 4, this training package is ideal for you.
This AAT Levels 2, 3, and 4 in Accounting training package includes:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training solutions for our delegates.
We're incredibly honoured to be recognised within our industry, for our achievements as an AAT Training Provider.
- PQ Magazine's 'Editor's Choice' award 2023 - Winners
- PQ Magazine’s ‘Accounting Online College of the Year' award 2022 - Shortlisted
- AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year' award 2020 - Shortlisted
- AAT Tutor/Mentor of the year' award 2022 - Shortlisted
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 615,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training. Our close relationships with employers means we can provide you with the most in-demand skills in the accounting industry.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Why study AAT Accounting with e-Careers?
- Best Price Guaranteed! - You won't find a like-for-like price cheaper.
- Higher than National average pass rates - L2 = 92.40% (compared with NA 75.10%), L3 = 73.90% (compared with NA 58.90%), L4 = 66.70% (compared with NA 63.70%).
- Flexibility – This course is delivered online via our interactive eLearning training platform, where you will have access to animation videos, knowledge checks, assignments, and more, letting you study wherever and whenever suits you best.
- Live Online Sessions - Exam preparation sessions and live online classes to help students prepare to sit their exams confidently, recorded, and available to watch back on your online hub.
- Digital resources – Your online portal contains all the additional help and study support you need including Kaplan study books (PDF); Kaplan workbooks (PDF); mock exams; question banks as well as PDF Kaplan Pocket Notes (flash cards) and PowerPoint slides so you can study no matter where you are.
- Tutor support included – Our experienced AAT tutors have over 20 years of experience.
- 90 days access to Sage Business Cloud Training - We offer this training with a certificate included, allowing you to demonstrate Sage proficiency to employers.
- Interest-free payment options - We offer a range of payments options to help spread the cost.
- Industry authority – We are an industry-recognised and AAT approved training provider.
- Created by industry experts - This course was written and developed by our team of experts, including AAT professionals who teach in college, bringing classroom quality training to your online course.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting Syllabus
The six units you'll cover through this course, are:
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Bonus Unit – Sage Business Cloud
- Unit 2 – Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3 - Principles of Costing
- Unit 4 – The Business Environment
- Unit 5 – The Business Environment Synoptic Assessment
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting Syllabus
- Unit 1 - Business Awareness
- Unit 2 – Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Unit 3 - Management Accounting Techniques
- Unit 4 – Tax Processes for Businesses
AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting Syllabus
- Mandatory Unit 1- Applied Management Accounting
- Mandatory Unit 2 - Drafting and interpreting Financial Statements
- Mandatory Unit 3- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls
- Optional Unit 1 - Business Tax
- Optional Unit 2 - Personal Tax
- Optional Unit 3 - Audit and Assurance
- Optional Unit 4 - Cash and Financial Management
- Optional Unit 5 - Credit and Debt Management
Who is this course for?
AAT Levels 2, 3 & 4
- For high achieving individuals looking to fast-track into an accountancy or finance career
- To progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role
- Looking to becoming a full AAT Accountant (MAAT)
- Aspiring to take management responsibility
There are no formal requirements for this course package.
New career opportunities in accounting include:
- Senior Bookkeeper - £31,000
- Accounts Payable/Expenses Supervisor - £33,000
- Commercial Analyst - £34,000
- Senior Finance Officer - £37,000
- VAT Accountant - £37,000
- Payments & Billing Manager - £39,000
- Payroll Manager - £40,000
- Cost Accountant - £40,000
- Fixed Asset Accountant - £45,000
- Indirect Tax Manager - £56,000