JANUARY OFFER: Get 22% off your AAT qualification when you enrol this month.*
AVADO are the UK's No.1 Online AAT qualification provider and AAT’s Distance Learning Provider of the Year 2018. AVADO will support you throughout your AAT journey with the best interactive resources, live online classes and tutor support.
As AAT’s Distance Learning Provider of the Year 2018, AVADO ensures the Intermediate Certificate in Bookkeeping will ensure you master the basics of bookkeeping giving you the skills and essential knowledge you need to manage books effectively. The course offers a solid introduction to manual double entry bookkeeping, providing a great starting point for anyone wishing to start a career in the accounting or bookkeeping industry. It also offers the opportunity to progress onto the AAT Accounting pathway.
Our online AAT courses enable you to fit your studies around existing commitments, including family life or running a business. Also, through AVADO’s pass guarantee, if you don’t pass your exams the first time, you will get access to the online campus and dedicated tutor support for a re-sit, for free.
We break down the AAT syllabus into small, manageable learning blocks because we know, from experience, that people learn best from taking small steps and consolidating their knowledge as they go along.
Free AAT bookkeeping subscription, worth £44
Enquire now for more information.
T&C’s: Offer is only valid for enrolment between 1/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
“My goal is to practice as a self-employed Bookkeeper, build up my own client base and live life to the full!” – Richard Cook
The AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping consists of three separate units:
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Indirect Tax
- 3 Computer Based Assessments
What is included:
- FREE Xero cloud-based accounting certification
- Free AAT bookkeeping subscription, worth £43
- Fully downloadable books and course materials
- 24-hour access to our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus
- Free NUS Extra Card
Why study with AVADO
- Study for as little as £55.17 per month, interest-free
- Winner of the'Distance Learning Provider of the Year' AAT Awards 2018
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- Industry Expert tutors available via phone, email and online.
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
- Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop, whenever and wherever suits you
- Interest-free finance options available
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 or 18 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
**Book your AAT Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting: Loan £875.50 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £72.96. The total amount repayable will be £945 which includes a deposit of £69.50. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Who is this course for?
Experienced Bookkeepers aiming to advance their skills.
To enrol on our Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping course, we recommend that:
- You have a GCSE qualification in English and Mathematics and a keen interest in Bookkeeping.
- You have a solid grasp of the English language. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
Your career opportunities don’t need to end here – upon completion you'll be able to progress onto the AAT Advanced Certificate in Accounting.
You will have gained the knowledge and skills to become a fully–qualified Bookkeeper, Senior Ledger Clerk, or Accounts Manager
You will also be eligible to apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AAT Bookkeeper status.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.