AAT Level Certificate in Bookkeeping (Advanced)
Interest free options available
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
Our online AAT Level 3 Course in Bookkeeping (Advanced) will cover areas such as double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets, software use and professional ethics.
The course is great for people who have a keen interest or experience in bookkeeping and are keen to pursue a bookkeeping career after gaining their qualification.
Our online AAT courses enable you to fit your studies around existing commitments, including family life or running a business.
We break down the AAT syllabus into small, manageable learning blocks because we know, from experience, that people learn best from taking small steps and consolidating their knowledge as they go along.
Free AAT bookkeeping subscription, worth £43
Enquire now for more information.
“My goal is to practice as a self-employed Bookkeeper, build up my own client base and live life to the full!” – Richard Cook
The AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping consists of three separate units:
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Indirect Tax
- 3 Computer Based Assessments
What is included:
- Free AAT bookkeeping subscription, worth £43
- Fully downloadable books and course materials
- 24-hour access to our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus
- Free NUS Extra Card
Why study with AVADO
- Winner of Best use of E-Learning Award, AAT Awards 2016
- Winner of AAT Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 97% pass rates*: significantly higher than the national average
- Industry Expert tutors available via phone, email and online.
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
- Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop, whenever and wherever suits you
- Interest-free finance options available
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 or 18 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
*96.8% pass rate based on all Level 1 CBAs taken by AVADO students from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
**Book your AAT Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting: Loan £875.50 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £72.96. The total amount repayable will be £945 which includes a deposit of £69.50. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Who is this course for?
Experienced Bookkeepers aiming to advance their skills.
To enrol on our Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping course, we recommend that:
- You have a GCSE qualification in English and Mathematics and a keen interest in Bookkeeping.
- You have a solid grasp of the English language. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
Your career opportunities don’t need to end here – upon completion you'll be able to progress onto the AAT Advanced Certificate in Accounting.
You will have gained the knowledge and skills to become a fully–qualified Bookkeeper, Senior Ledger Clerk, or Accounts Manager
You will also be eligible to apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AAT Bookkeeper status.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.