Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
AAT Level 3 Qualification -
AAT Qualification provides with best academic route to get into the Accountancy profession. After completing the AAT Level 2, you will be progressed to AAT Level 3 qualification. In this accountancy qualification you will learn how to deal with more complex concepts and your skills will be tested uptil the transition level of accounts i.e., computing the accruals, prepayments and taking the accounts to the trial balance level.
At Future Connect Training, we combine the best elements of theory and practical training. With AAT Level 3 the integrated practical training will include Bookkeeping till the trail balance adjustment training. In software we will be covering Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Excel.
With AAT Level 3, you will get 80 hours of free practical training. This practical training will equip you with confidence to apply for accounts assistant job roles.
AAT Level 3- Advanced Diploma in Accounting will add on from your skills from the previous levels. The AAT Level 3 consists of six units,
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
As a class room based delivery, you will have all the access to your tutor and all the resource needed to pass. You will also have a dedicated training manager to manage your practical training , the training manager will help you with Job and CV Support as well.
AAT Enhanced - Success Factor at Future Connect Training
- AAT accredited and approved training provider.
- Expert classroom-based support available
- Practical training and AAT subjects integrated to make sure you get the best of the both.
- A dedicated e-portfolio to book your training, any time 7 days a week at our North, West and East London and Birmingham offices.
- Free e-portfolio to track your performance and training milestones integrated into academic modules of AAT
- CPD Certification essential to become an AAT Member integrated with all AAT Levels .
- Weekend and evening classes are available.
- Three certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT,1 from CPD and 1 from XERO
- CV preparation, mock interview and Job hunting support available
For AAT qualification, we have centres in Harrow, Mile End and Finchley Central. So basically we cover all of London for you. The classes are held at weekends and evenings, to help you develop skills at a flexible timetable.
AAT is the preferred qualification of choice for many employers and if combined with the practical training, you are job ready from day one.
This is education for the real world!
AAT Level 3
There are 6 mandatory units at the introductory level:
- Understanding accepted principles of accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
- Understanding accounting methods of recording non-current assets
- Accounting for purchase of non-current assets
- Accounting for depreciation and adjustments
- Accounting for disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and extending the trial balance.
Final Accounts Preparation – sole traders and partnerships
- Understanding the process involved in preparing final accounts
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Producing final accounts for sole traders
- Understanding partnerships’ legislative and accounting requirements
- Preparing a statement of profit or loss appropriation account
- Preparing a financial position statement relating to a partnership.
Management Accounting: Costing
- Understanding an organisation’s costing systems
- Recording and analysing cost information
- Apportioning costs to organisational requirements
- Analysing budget deviations and reporting these to management
- Using information gathered from costing systems to assist decision making
Ethics for Accountants
- Understanding principles of ethical working
- Understanding ethical behaviour when working with internal and external customers
- Understanding when and how to take appropriate action following suspected ethical codes breaches
- Understanding the ethical responsibility of finance professionals in promoting sustainability
Sales Tax (VAT)
- Understanding VAT regulations
- Completing VAT returns accurately and on time
- Understanding VAT penalties and adjusting for previous errors
- Communicating VAT information.
Spreadsheets for Accountants
- Using a spreadsheet to enter, edit and organise numerical and other data
- Selecting and using appropriate formulae and data analysis tools and techniques
- Presenting, formatting and publishing spreadsheet information.
Who is this course for?
If you are already have some experience in accounting and are looking to further your career, the level 3 course will develop your accounting skills to an advanced level. Once you have finished your training and gained the AAT Level 3 Diploma, you'll be equipped for more responsibility, in your current role or a new one.
In order to enrol you must have passed AAT Level 2 or an equivalent accounting qualification. Alternatively, you can have gained sufficient work experience in an accounting
Upon completion of the AAT Level 3 course you will have an in-depth knowledge of advanced accounting processes and will also be eligible to become an AAT Full Member (MAAT). The next step in the full AAT pathway is the Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4).
Jobs you can apply for
Accounts Payable Clerk
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.