Add to basket or enquire
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting
Become a qualified accountant from the comfort of your home. Our unique combination of online AAT level 2 and AAT Level 3 with accountancy practical training equips you with knowledge and skills to become a job ready professional.
You’ll be able to join in with live sessions or learn at your own pace with one-one tutor support sessions for AAT Level 3
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and Practical Accountancy Training are included FREE in this course.
Upon completion of Advance Diploma in Accounting 80% people stated that their earning potential has increased.
You can earn up to £28000 a year after the completion of AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting.
Sources: PayScale, AAT
In AAT Level 3 qualification you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
In this highly flexible course our qualified accountants help students in obtaining AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting and also provide practical training on accounting software.
You will have the following options:
- Live classes
- Pre-recorded videos
- Individual Support Sessions
We are official partners with Sage, QuickBooks & Xero and we support all our trainees in obtaining official certifications at the end of the training program.
At the end of AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting our recruitment team will help you in preparing a Professional CV and prepare you for Interviews. We will also connect you with potential employers to get you in an employment.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: (FREE)
• Bookkeeping Transactions
• Bookkeeping Controls
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting:
• Advanced Bookkeeping
• Final Accounts Preparation
• Management Accounting: Costing
• Indirect Tax
• Ethics for Accounting
• Spreadsheets for Accounting (Advanced Synoptic Assessment)
- Application of advanced double-entry bookkeeping principles
- Implementing acquisition and disposal of non-current assets procedures
- Preparing and recording depreciation calculations
- Capability of period-end adjustments recordings
- Extending and producing a trial balance
Final Accounts Preparation
- Distinguish financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of companies
- Explaining the final accounts requirement and ethical principles
- Preparation of accounting records from partial information
- Produce accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Identifying differences in preparing accounts for a sole trader and a limited company
- Application of rules and legislations
Management Accounting: Costing
- Understanding of the use and purpose of management accounting
- Applying techniques needed for dealing with cost
- Apportion costs according to company requirement
- Analysing and reviewing deviations from budget and report
- Applying management accounting techniques to assist in decision making
- Understand and apply VAT legislation requirements
- Accurate completion of VAT returns and timely submission
- Understanding of the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filing and payment
- Reporting VAT-related information within the company with regulatory and organisational requirement
Ethics for Accounting
- Understanding of how to act ethically
- Understanding of the relevance to work of the ethical code for accountants and accounting technicians
- Recognising how to act ethically in an accounting role
- Identification of appropriate action to unethical behaviour or illegal acts
Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Designing and structuring suitable spreadsheets as per customers' needs
- Using spreadsheet software for recording, organising and data formatting
- Using relevant tools to analyse and manipulate data
- Using software tools accuracy verification and data protection
- Using tools and techniques for preparation and reporting accounting information
Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero (FREE)
Practical Payroll Training using Sage Payroll (FREE)
- AAT approved and promoted training provider
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Interactive classes: Ask questions like in classroom
- Self study at your own pace
- Dedicated tutor support through Zoom or email
- Free AAT Level 2 tuition (if you have not completed Level 2)
- Free Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Sage Payroll Training
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants
- Weekdays, Weekend and Evening Classes
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
The minimum expected salary AAT Affiliate (after you finish AAT Level 3) is up to 28000.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: FREE (Normally £399)
Practical Accountancy Training: FREE (Normally £400)
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting: £690 (Normally £920)
Registration and Exam fee is payable to AAT. Softcopy of AAT study material is included.
So join now and gain the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting with Practical Accountancy Training and become more employable.
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is ideal for anyone looking to gain accounting qualification & work experience at the same time to be more employable.
AAT Level 2 with AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting has no requirements. Before you purchase this course, please ensure that the course is right for you. We have written full details of all courses to make everything clear. The detailed course information is designed to reduce the risk of you making the wrong choice. If you have any questions you can contact KBM Training and Recruitment and one of our expert career advisor will help you.
AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting can prepare you for following jobs;
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Audit Trainee
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Payroll Administrator
- Tax Assistant
- Credit Controller
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi As it is mentioned "Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price, ", so please tell me how may exam(s) / assessments are in total and their cost.
Hi Sandy, In AAT Level 3 there are 4 individual unit exams (£70 x 4) and one synoptic exam (£90). RegardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much is the cost for each exam ? And when are the dates?
Hi Sabrina, We are flexible in terms of exam dates. All exams cost £70 except Synoptic which is £90. RegardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can the course be completed quicker? And do I have to attend the live lectures, or can I watch the recordings in my own time? Thankyou.
Hi Chrisliamks, Thanks for your enqyuiry. Live online lectures are preferred as you can ask the questions from tutor there and than. You can finish the course quicker if you watch only recorded lectures and sit for exams as per your choice. We can give you the access to recordings so that you can watch them own your own time. Practical training is also flexible and you can choose the time of your choice. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Waqas YaqoobThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.