Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
This unique combination of AAT Level 3 and Practical Sage Training, delivered by highly qualified Accountants is suitable to prepare you for jobs such as Accounts Assistant and Finance Assistant.
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and Practical Accountancy Training are included FREE in this course if you buy the AAT level 3 diploma in Accounting for £990.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: (£299 Or FREE if you buy AAT Level 3 Accounting)
The course offers a solid introduction to manual double entry bookkeeping, including associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance standard, providing a great starting point for anyone wishing to start a career in the accounting industry.
- Understanding double-entry bookkeeping, integrating books of prime entry and describing coding system functions.
- Understanding discounts and settlement, trade and bulk discount differences.
- Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book.
- Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book.
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
- Understanding the purpose and use of control accounts and journals.
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal.
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book.
- Understanding the banking process and main services of banks and building societies.
- Understanding requirements of retention and storage relating to banking documents.
In AAT Level 3 qualification you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
We have a 97%* pass rate which means you’re more likely to pass with KBM.
This is a class based learning program and you will also get one to one sessions with the tutors to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can enrich your learning experience with us.
Learning outcome of this unit include:
- Application of advanced double-entry bookkeeping principles
- Implementing acquisition and disposal of non-current assets procedures
- Preparing and recording depreciation calculations
- Capability of period-end adjustments recordings
- Extending and producing a trial balance
Final Accounts Preparation
Learning outcome of this unit include:
- Distinguish financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of companies
- Explaining the final accounts requirement and ethical principles
- Preparation of accounting records from partial information
- Produce accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Identifying differences in preparing accounts for a sole trader and a limited company
- Application of rules and legislations
Management Accounting: Costing
It will equip you with the techniques needed to deal with:
- Direct costs
- Treatment of short-term overhead costs
- Inventory control methods
- Allocation and apportionment of indirect cost
- Costing of direct labour
- Overhead absorption calculation
From the learning outcome, you will:
- Understanding of the use and purpose of management accounting
- Applying techniques needed for dealing with cost
- Apportion costs according to company requirement
- Analysing and reviewing deviations from budget and report
- Applying management accounting techniques to assist in decision making
The learning outcomes of this unit include:
- Understand and apply VAT legislation requirements
- Accurate completion of VAT returns and timely submission
- Understanding of the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filing and payment
- Reporting VAT-related information within the company with regulatory and organisational requirement
Ethics for Accounting
Below summarises the learning outcome for this unit:
- Understanding of how to act ethically
- Understanding of the relevance to work of the ethical code for accountants and accounting technicians
- Recognising how to act ethically in an accounting role
- Identification of appropriate action to unethical behaviour or illegal acts
Spreadsheets for Accounting
The learning outcome of this unit include:
- Designing and structuring suitable spreadsheets as per customers' needs
- Using spreadsheet software for recording, organising and data formatting
- Using relevant tools to analyse and manipulate data
- Using software tools accuracy verification and data protection
- Using tools and techniques for preparation and reporting accounting information
Get Free Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50 / Xero
• Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
• Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
• How double entry is applied in accounting software
• How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
• Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
• Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
• Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
• Performing error corrections
• Allocating cash payments and receipts
• Allocating bank payments and receipts
• Performing bank reconciliation
• Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
• FREE Practical Accountancy Training on Sage 50 / Xero
• FREE AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
• Professional CV preparation
• Regular performance reviews
• Job market awareness sessions
• Interview reparation
• Reference to potential employers
The practical training is delivered on a One to One basis and is Hands On. You will work on real documents under the supervision of Qualified Chartered Accountants.
You will be given Guaranteed opportunity at the end of your training to work in one of our partner companies as a Work Placement trainee.
Moreover we install Sage 50 Accounts for Free. At the end of AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting our recruitment team will help you in preparing a Professional CV and prepare you for Interviews. We will also connect you with potential employers to get you in an employment.
Services include. (If you book for any of the structured training programs)
- FREE Practical Accountancy Training on Sage 50 using real company file
- Professional CV preparation
- Regular performance reviews
- Job market awareness sessions
- Interview reparation
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: £299 Or FREE if you buy AAT Level 3 Accounting
Practical Accountancy Training: £385 Or FREE if you buy AAT Level 3 Accounting
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting: £165 per module -Full AAT Level 3 £990 with 25% discount
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is ideal for anyone looking to gain accounting qualification & work experience at the same time to be more employable.
AAT Level 2 with AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting has no requirements. It is ideal for anyone looking to get an internationally recognised qualification in Accounting and Finance
AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting can prepare you for following jobs;
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Audit Trainee
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Payroll Administrator
- Tax Assistant
- Credit Controller
You can also progress their studies to the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting, and thereby obtain full membership of the AAT.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.