Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting With Free Sage Training gives successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in accountancy sector and the opportunity to progress their studies in AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting.
This unique combination of Practical Sage Training and AAT Level 3 can prepare you for jobs such as Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant and Junior Accountant.
ONLY WEEKEND CLASSES (SATURDAY, WEST LONDON, PARK ROYAL) or (SUNDAY, EAST LONDON, BARKING)
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers :
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Costs and revenues
- Indirect tax/VAT
- Professional ethics
- Spreadsheets software
At KBM Training and Recruitment we provide high quality practical accountancy training for individuals who wish to peruse a career in Accountancy. Our training programs are designed to provide you with great insight of practical aspects of accountancy.
Contents of Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50 (FREE)
• Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
• Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
• How double entry is applied in accounting software
• How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
• Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
• Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
• Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
• Performing error corrections
• Allocating cash payments and receipts
• Allocating bank payments and receipts
• Performing bank reconciliation
• Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
• FREE Practical Accountancy Training on Sage 50 using real company files
• FREE AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
• Professional CV preparation
• Regular performance reviews
• Job market awareness sessions
• Interview reparation
• Reference to potential employers
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: FREE (Normally £599)
Practical Accountancy Training Sage 50: FREE (Normally £385)
So join now and gain the QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE at the same time to be more employable.
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting With Free Sage Training is ideal for those who wish to obtain jobs such as Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant and Junior Accountant.
There are no requirements for studying this course
Upon successful completion of AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting you can apply for jobs like:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator/Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper and Payroll
With a good starting salary somewhere between £18,000 and £25,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.