Add to basket or enquire
The AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping is the third level of AAT’s specialist qualifications in the practice of bookkeeping. The qualification is ideal for experienced Bookkeepers who are looking to authenticate their knowledge and carry out more advanced tasks in double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, spreadsheets and software use with the backing of one of AAT’s renowned certificates.
Anyone who holds the AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping is eligible for professional AAT Bookkeeper status, which gives you the chance to become an Associate Bookkeeper with AAT, utilise the AATQB designatory letters after your name as an official title.
Advantages of the Course
- Includes AAT Subscription fee worth £48
- Includes Study Guide for each module, worth £250
- Includes Expert tutor support for the duration of your course from our resident AAT expert who is there to guide you through the course, making sure you understand the course materials thoroughly before you move on
- You will get 12 months access to the course content which is available round-the-clock through our course platform and learner management system
- Course content compatible with all major operating systems on mobile and desktop platforms
- Self-paced study using our manageable course units and 24/7 course access
- Give your advanced bookkeeping knowledge the recognition it deserves
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- 91.7% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Our students also score 92% in their AAT exams on average.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
AAT Membership Benefits
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is a growing provider of Online Accounting Courses, so we are able to put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Access Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Access Award in Business Skills
- AAT Level 2 in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 in Accounting
- AAT Level 2 in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 in Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Masterclass with AAT
- Sage & AAT Accounting & Payroll Master Package
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB, IAB & Sage Courses!
This is what one of our recent students said on Trustpilot (9.2/10 Overall Rating):
Highly recommend e-Careers.
So easy to purchase and enroll on to courses. The training advisor I was dealing with (Rhiannon Ball) was brilliant, so helpful and advised in courses that would be tailored to my needs. There was no hard sell, I felt as if she was happy to advise even if I didn't purchase a course at this time and there was no pressure to buy anything. The student area of the website is so easy to navigate and it's easy to add in the courses you've purchased. They can take up to 3 days to load ready to be used however I think this is more so for over weekends when it may be slow as so far it's taken a matter of hours for my course to become active. I bought a package with multiple courses and I was able to arrange for the start dates to be staggered so i don't have to study them all at once. Test centres for the exams were easy to locate also and I am able to sit my exams within a few miles of where I live and not have to travel silly distances.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
- AAT Level 3 Course Brochure - download
Units of Study
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
AAT Exams and Membership
The AAT require all students to join as a student member. AAT require you to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date. This registration allows you to sit any necessary exams and take advantage of the support and resources available. The following items are not included in your course fees, unless stated otherwise:
- Exams cost £60-£85 per assessment, the fee will depend on the exam centre
Key Learning Points
- Principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Depreciation calculations
- Period-end adjustments
- Producing and extending the trial balance
- The financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Accounts for sole traders
- Accounts for partnerships
- VAT legislation requirements
- Completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner
- Understanding the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filing and payment
- Reporting VAT-related information within the organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone looking to take what they have learned in Level 2 Bookkeeping to the next level.
This course requires you to have passed Level 2 in Bookkeeping.
- Accounts Officer
- Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Accounts Manager
- Ledger Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.