AVADO are the UK's No.1 Online AAT qualification provider. AVADO will support you throughout your AAT journey with the best interactive resources, live online classes and tutor support.
Get up to 20% off the price of your qualification and the opportunity to spread the cost with our interest-free finance plans. Plus, boost your employability even further with a FREE Xero cloud-based accounting certification included with every course.*
The AAT level 3 & 4 combined accounting course will help build on your existing accounting skills, teaching you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system. You will learn how to draft a limited company’s statutory financial statements, prepare budgets and income and expenditure forecasts, use budgetary control to improve organisational performance and prepare performance reports for management. You will also have access to Sage One Accounts Software.
The Level 4 diploma is the final level of the AAT Qualification. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive the recognised Accounting Technician status and have gained a solid knowledge in accountancy and finance.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
- Winner of 'Distance Learning Provider of the Year' AAT Awards 2018
- Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
- Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Flexible payment plans of 12, 24 and 36 months
- Study on your device, whenever and wherever suits you
- The best support for the new AAT synoptic assessments
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler. We have developed a dedicated module in the course to help support and prepare our students.
“Since having started on the course I’ve got a part-time job as an Invoice Processor. My goal is to complete all my AAT levels and go on to do my CIMA to become a Chartered Accountant.” – Beth Motts Hammond
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
- Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
- Ethics for Accountants (ETFA)
- Spreadsheets for Accounting (SPSH)
- Management Accounting: Budgeting (MABU)
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control (MDCL)
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
- Accounting Systems and Controls (ASYC)
- Personal Tax (PLTX)
- Business Tax (BSTX)
- External Auditing (ETAU)
- Cash and Treasury Management (CTRM)
- Credit Management (CDMT)
9 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
2 x Synoptic Assessments - taken at an external test centre
What is included:
- FREE Xero cloud-based accounting certification*
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service
*Terms & Conditions: Offer is valid for enrolment between 1st October 2018 till 31st October 2018 only.
What makes AVADO different?:
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Winner of 'Distance learning Provider of the Year' AAT Awards 2018
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Professional advice upon enrolment
- Interest-free finance options available
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
**Book your AAT Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting: Loan £875.50 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £72.96. The total amount repayable will be £945 which includes a deposit of £69.50. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Who is this course for?
If you are already have some experience in accounting and are looking to further your career, the combined level 3 & 4 course will develop your skills to an advanced level, qualifying you for a senior or management level role in accounting. .
To enrol on this course, you must either hold the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting, or an equivalent qualification, or have considerable experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
Your new credentials will help you climb to the top of the corporate ladder, with opportunities in many areas including Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tax, and Insolvency.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.