Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is the perfect opportunity for you, as an accounting professional, to take your career to the next step. It has been developed with experienced Accountants in mind, giving you the knowledge and skillset to carry out advanced accounting tasks as part of a reliable finance team.
Now with FREE AAT Membership included!!!
Only with e-Careers - Free AAT Membership included which means you can take advantage of the additional support materials, discounts, networking and industry insight offered by AAT. See 'AAT Membership Benefits' section below to see how this will help you.
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- 92% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
About the course
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE STUDY BOOKS INCLUDED
- FREE expert tutor support included
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
AAT Membership Benefits
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting and finance based qualifications, awarding 90% of all qualifications in these areas. The status of the AAT makes their qualifications recognised globally meaning you could become an internationally respected Accountant who is attractive to employers.
The status of their qualifications and membership benefits mean you could be working as an Accountant within weeks of registering!
Units of Study
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment
How to sit your exams and become an AAT member
We include your membership fees as part of your course. The only online provider in the UK to do so. Usually payable by the student, we include the first 12 months for free with all of our AAT courses so you get the full support you need throughout your studies.
- AAT admission fee (£44) - included with e-Careers
- AAT annual membership fee (£94) - included with e-Careers
Booking your exams
Exams can only be booked via AAT directly, and fees may vary slightly dependent on test centre. We will provide you with all the information you need to guide you through this process.
- Average cost is £70-80 per exam
- Fees are payable directly to the AAT Approved assessment venue
- Payment options are available, speak to our advisors today to find out more.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Apply the principles of double-entry bookkeeping through demonstrating the accounting equation, classifying assets, liabilities and equity in an accounting context
- The purpose and use of books of prime entry and ledger accounting
- How to carry out financial period end routines
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Identifying capital expenditure and the importance of prior authority for capital expenditure
- Differentiating between funding methods for acquisition of non-current assets
- Calculating and recording depreciation
- Record period end adjustments through accrual and prepayments in income and expense accounts
- How to record irrecoverable debts and allowances for doubtful debts
- How to prepare and carry out adjustments to the trial balance
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying
- their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders
- Produce accounts for partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Our exam pass rates currently stand at 95% guaranteeing high quality training materials and a flawless learning experience
- Your experienced AAT accredited tutor is there to support you every step of the way, just like us and the rest of our learning community who are available through forums and other discussion groups
- Interactive course materials that will engage and test you, ensuring you retain the knowledge and can implement it in your career
- Flexible, interest-free finance options that can suit your budget meaning your career development can’t be delayed by funds
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to our course platform
- Work your way to one of many accounting roles that will help you to build a reputable, lucrative career
Our AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting comes with our exclusive Mentor+ platform where you will have access to an experienced AAT accredited tutor. You will be guided throughout your time on the course on every aspect of the materials, right through to advice on how you can book your examinations.
Who is this course for?
This AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is perfect for anyone wishing to take the next step in their accounting career, getting 1 step closer to becoming a chartered accountant.
There are no official prerequisites, but along with a solid understanding of accounting principles, it is recommended you have a good standard of English literacy and basic maths skills.
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in accounting or finance. One third of AAT students go on to become a chartered accountant.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.