AAT Level 2 - Foundation Certificate in Accounting ** EARLY SUMMER SALE **
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
As summer has decided to arrive early, bag yourself an early summer deal this weekend!
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting is the most sought-after qualification from the AAT and is your first step towards a successful career in accounting, with over 90% of UK accountants starting their careers with AAT. It is the ideal certification for individuals who are looking for a knowledge level that will give them a firm foundation in the Accounting industry using the AAT qualification framework.
With over 70,000 accounting vacancies in the UK right now, studying AAT Level 2 will make you highly in demand! Start learning AAT Level 2 today and you could soon be earning up to £38,000 per year!
This course provides you with the skills to become a recognised Accountant or member of an Accounts team and is your crucial first step towards a successful career in Accounting or Finance; if you’re starting your career or need to validate your skills and financial knowledge with a globally recognised qualification. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas including double entry bookkeeping, basic costing and using accounting software.
Benefits of studying AAT with e-Careers
- Course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE expert tutor support from an Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Sage content comes directly from Sage, giving you peace of mind that it is the latest and most accurate content to learn from
- Dual Certification from both AAT & Sage, the only eLearning company to offer this, allowing you to prove you have the necessary practical skills
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional software included - the most common accounting software among UK businesses
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Designatory letters after your name
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- Flexible payment options available
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting and finance based qualifications, awarding 90% of all qualifications in these areas. The status of the AAT makes their qualifications recognised globally meaning you could become an internationally respected Accountant who is attractive to employers.
The status of their qualifications and membership benefits mean you could be working as an Accountant within weeks of registering!
The course consists of five units:
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System
- Basic Costing
- Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance
- Computerised Accounting
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
How to sit your exams and become an AAT member
To sit your exams and receive your qualification, you must become an AAT member, the process of becoming an AAT member is:
AAT admission fee
- £41 one off fee
AAT annual membership fee
- £90 paid annually - UK students
- £80 paid annually - International students
- £70-80 per exam (fees may vary slightly dependent on test centre)
- Fee mus be paid to the AAT Approved assessment venue
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking for a new challenge, or to move into a new area can benefit from doing this AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2.
This course is perfect for you if you are looking to start a career in Accountancy with a qualification from an award-winning body under your belt. It is also ideal if you are looking to validate your Accounting and Finance knowledge to secure an Accountancy job and it will provide you with a foundation to study AAT principles at a higher level and start earning up to £38,000.
Aside from being over the age of 16, there are no prerequisites to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to quickly start earning up to £38,000 on average! The kind of roles you would be able to apply for include:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.