Now with FREE AAT Membership included!!!
Only with e-Careers - Free AAT Membership included which means you can take advantage of the additional support materials, discounts, networking and industry insight offered by AAT. See 'AAT Membership Benefits' section below to see how this will help you.
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting is the most sought-after qualification from the AAT and is your first step towards a successful career in accounting, with over 90% of UK accountants starting their careers with AAT. It is the ideal certification for individuals who are looking for a knowledge level that will give them a firm foundation in the Accounting industry using the AAT qualification framework.
With over 70,000 accounting vacancies in the UK right now, studying AAT Level 2 will make you highly in demand! Start learning AAT Level 2 today and you could soon be earning £25,000 to £38,000 per year!
This course provides you with the skills to become a recognised Accountant or member of an Accounts team and is your crucial first step towards a successful career in Accounting or Finance; if you’re starting your career or need to validate your skills and financial knowledge with a globally recognised qualification. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas including double entry bookkeeping, basic costing and using accounting software.
Benefits of studying AAT with e-Careers
- 95% PASS RATE WITH OUR AAT TRAINING
- ON AVERAGE OUR STUDENTS SCORE 90% IN THEIR EXAMS
- Course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE expert tutor support from an Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Sage content comes directly from Sage, giving you peace of mind that it is the latest and most accurate content to learn from
- TWO certificates, one from AAT and one from Sage, the only eLearning company to offer this, allowing you to prove you have the necessary practical skills
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional software included - the most common accounting software among UK businesses, also used in the AAT exam - prove to employers you have the skills they are looking for
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Designatory letters after your name
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- Flexible payment options available
AAT Membership Benefits
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting and finance based qualifications, awarding 90% of all qualifications in these areas. The status of the AAT makes their qualifications recognised globally meaning you could become an internationally respected Accountant who is attractive to employers.
The status of their qualifications and membership benefits mean you could be working as an Accountant within weeks of registering!
The course consists of five units:
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System
- Basic Costing
- Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance
- Computerised Accounting
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
How to sit your exams and become an AAT member
To sit your exams and receive your qualification, you must become an AAT member, the process of becoming an AAT member is:
AAT admission fee
- £44 one off fee
AAT annual membership fee
- £94 paid annually - UK students
- £85 paid annually - International students
- £70-80 per exam (fees may vary slightly dependent on test centre)
- Fee must be paid to the AAT Approved assessment venue
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking for a new challenge, or to move into a new area can benefit from doing this AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2.
This course is perfect for you if you are looking to start a career in Accountancy with a qualification from an award-winning body under your belt. It is also ideal if you are looking to validate your Accounting and Finance knowledge to secure an Accountancy job and it will provide you with a foundation to study AAT principles at a higher level and start earning up to £38,000.
There are no prerequisites to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to quickly start earning up to £38,000 on average! The kind of roles you would be able to apply for include:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.