Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) is designed to build up your accounting software knowledge, from scratch.You’ll learn very practical skills, from using accounting software, entering accounting transactions and producing a range of reports. This course is a dual certification from AAT and Sage: you will use the Sage 50 software programme that is already being used by over 800,000 businesses worldwide to monitor their accounts and finances.
With over 70,000 accounting vacancies in the UK right now, studying AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) will make you highly in demand! Start learning AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) today and you could soon be earning up to £38,000 per year!
About the course
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE expert tutor support included
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Official Sage materials included - Learn Sage, from Sage
- Two certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage
- Sage 50 software included so you can practice what you learn
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- AAT Subscription worth £48 included
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- 91.7% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Our students also score 92% in their AAT exams on average.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
AAT Membership Benefits
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is a growing provider of Online Accounting Courses, so we are able to put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Access Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Access Award in Business Skills
- AAT Level 2 in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 in Accounting
- AAT Level 2 in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 in Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Masterclass with AAT
- Sage & AAT Accounting & Payroll Master Package
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB, IAB & Sage Courses!
This is what one of our recent students said on Trustpilot (9.2/10 Overall Rating):
Highly recommend e-Careers.
So easy to purchase and enroll on to courses. The training advisor I was dealing with (Rhiannon Ball) was brilliant, so helpful and advised in courses that would be tailored to my needs. There was no hard sell, I felt as if she was happy to advise even if I didn't purchase a course at this time and there was no pressure to buy anything. The student area of the website is so easy to navigate and it's easy to add in the courses you've purchased. They can take up to 3 days to load ready to be used however I think this is more so for over weekends when it may be slow as so far it's taken a matter of hours for my course to become active. I bought a package with multiple courses and I was able to arrange for the start dates to be staggered so i don't have to study them all at once. Test centres for the exams were easy to locate also and I am able to sit my exams within a few miles of where I live and not have to travel silly distances.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting technicians. AAT provide the perfect platform for accounting technicians of any level to further their career through their globally recognised accounting and finance qualifications. The Sage software included in this package will give you vital experience in using a computerised accounting software that is used by over 800,000 businesses worldwide to support their accounting functions and processes. The skills and qualifications that this training lead to will stand out on your CV for potential employers and help you to land a job in the lucrative accounting industry.
- Practical Skills in using Accounting Software
- Entering Transactions
- Producing Reports
To sit your exams and receive your qualification, you will need to pay:
- AAT Registration Fees
- AAT Annual Student Membership Fees (Due to be paid one year after initial registration directly to AAT)
- AAT Exam Fees
AAT exam fees vary between £60-£85 per exam. These fees vary depending on the exam centre you choose.
Our AAT Specialists can advise you on the latest AAT fee information and how these fees can be paid. Exam centre fees will vary depending on your chosen location.
Those who complete the course will receive a dual certification from AAT and Sage.
We provide you with tutor support throughout your 12-month course access period. Your tutor will be available to you 24/7 and can provide guidance through the course and professional advice to help you through any potential issue you may come across. The tutor support is provided so we can ensure you have the best chance of passing your examinations. AAT pass rates with tutor support currently stand at 92%.
We provide 12 months’ access to the course but many of our students complete this within six weeks, it is entirely dependent upon your initial commitment to study.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our course specialist will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
We always have promotions and offers available. Call us now and we will give you today’s special.
Who is this course for?
This course provides natural progression for those who completed the Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting, however is can also be a starting point for learners who wish to start a new career path in the Accounting and Finance industries, or those who already have some bookkeeping skills but would like to formalise them in order to progress their career.
There are no official requirements, however we recommend a good grasp of English and Maths or the Level 1 of the AAT Computerised Accounting qualifications.
This AAT qualification can lead to employment as:
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Input Clerk
- Senior Computer Clerk
- Clerical Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Finance Assistant
The ability to competently operate a computerised accounting system is a major skill for many organisations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.