Add to basket or enquire
Course is compatible with all devices, but Sage software will need to be accessed on a Windows device.
In the world of modern accounting, technology plays a vital part in business life. While some courses may touch on accounting software topics along with other aspects of accounting, this great value course is all about what you see on the computer screen.
Whether you have some accounting experience already, or you’re just starting out in the industry, this course will teach you all about the basic skills you’ll need to use accounting software. With opportunities to practise and refresh your knowledge, by the end of the course you’ll be proficient in setting up accounts, producing reports, and many other relevant activities.
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- 95% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Our students also score 92% in their AAT exams on average.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
About the course
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE expert tutor support included
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Official Sage materials included - Learn Sage, from Sage
- Two certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage
- Sage 50 software included so you can practice what you learn
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
AAT Membership Benefits
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
What Is An AAT Access Award In Accounting Software?
AAT are a widely recognised organisation in the accounting sector, and this online Sage course is a great first step towards a career in accounting, or becoming a finance whizz in your own business. This is a 12 week course with a mix of written content, model examples, and practice questions that will test your knowledge.
The course content is working towards an AAT exam, which you can book and take at the end of your studies. Once bought you can begin learning quickly, and there’s even a ‘read me first’ section to ensure you fully understand the course and the software you will be downloading and using.
Key Learning Points
To develop the basic skills needed to use modern accounting software.
- View a 'let’s get started' video to introduce the course and software.
- Review content on the benefits and risks of accounting software.
- Take a practice test that focuses on the benefits and risks of accounting software.
- Work through the course workbook for Computerised Accounting level 1.
- Learn how to set up accounts, and record bank and cash transactions.
- Practise producing reports using accounting software.
- Take a simulated accounting assignment to practise what you’ve learned.
- Take a final accounting assignment/test to achieve certification.
Who is this course for?
What would you gain from doing this course?
- Become familiar with Sage 50 Accounts professional software.
- Opportunity to purchase a hard copy of the Computerised Accounting workbook for further study.
- The chance to purchase further simulation papers produced in support of this course.
- Support if needed throughout the course.
- Mock assessments to test your knowledge as you work through learning materials.
- An ideal starting point for a job involving basic finance activities.
- Ideal for business owners who wish to train themselves or staff members in accounting software basics.
- Recognised by employers for its mix of theory and practical content.
- Continue to further study or employment as a cashier or finance/clerical assistant.
- Study towards a final exam at an AAT accredited centre (not included).
- A comprehensive online 12 week course, which you can study at your own pace.
This is an accounting software access course, so it is a great entry level qualification and stepping stone to more advanced study. Whatever your future goals, you will complete the course with skills you can take forward into the workplace.
The only requirement for this course is that you register with the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) and do this within two weeks of starting the course. This will give you access to additional material and support, and you will find details of accredited exam centres that will be useful on completion.
This course is the perfect way to start a career in accounting, which can lead to you working in any industry, with potentially limitless earning potential!
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.