Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
We are the UK’s largest accountancy training provider
Training over 45,000 accountants each year, you can be confident our AAT courses offer the best support and flexibility for you to pass.
Improved tutor support
Got a question or need extra help? Our dedicated tutor support team are here to help you when you need it most.
Extended opening hours - available until 8pm on weekdays and 9am - 1pm on weekends.
Guaranteed response in 4 hours or less - with an instant response by Live Chat or within 4 hours by email or requesting a callback.
All the top 10 UK accountancy firms have employees studying with us
It’s not just about quantity. Top firms choose Kaplan to give their employees the best learning experience.
94% AAT pass rates
We always have exceptional pass rates that consistently exceed the national average
Practice makes perfect
With access to testing at every stage of your studies, including full marked mock exams and a wealth of practice questions, you'll have everything you need to go into the exam feeling confident.
MyKaplan – the market leading online study space
MyKaplan contains everything you need to study in one place. Easily track your progress and view your content, benchmark your performance with the class average, see the latest news and request extra support.
Book a full Level in one transaction and you'll save 20% off the total price*.
Kaplan's Distance Learning course allows you to study the course at home in your own time.
- Work through recorded lectures, with regular question and answer tests with feedback.
- All Kaplan printed study materials delivered by post to supplement your online learning - including Study Text, Revision Kit & Pocket Notes relevant to your level.
- Tutor support by Livechat, phone or email available 7 days a week. No other tuition provider offers this level of coverage.
- Pass Guarantee - peace of mind if you do fail your exam. We'll continue to provide tutor support until you pass.
- Mock exams and practice tests - check your progress with online tests, then practice exam technique with a marked mock exam. Identify areas for improvement with our instant feedback.
*Price after discount is £956. Terms and conditions apply. See website for details.
Who is this course for?
Distance Learning is ideal if you prefer to study at your own pace with printed materials. There's always expert tutor support available to keep you on track.
You don't need any previous experience or qualifications to start studying AAT, just a willingness to learn! It'll give you a step onto the accountancy career ladder if you...
- Have recently left school or college.
- Work in accounts in a junior or administrative role.
- Are thinking of changing career to become an accountant.
Did you know that accountancy is one of the most popular choices for people who want a new career path? Even though you need to be dedicated, you can easily fit AAT training around your work and personal life.
Salaries vary from job to job and city to city, but a typical entry accounts role could see you earning between £16,000-£24,000. Over time you could see this rise to as much as £37,000 as you progress and gain experience.
It also opens up further study options, including ACCA for finance and tax, or CIMA for corporate accounting where qualified salaries can exceed £60,000.
You must be 16 or over and be competent in Maths and English to apply at Level 2.
If you have previous accountancy experience or A-Levels, you may be exempt from some exams.
With an AAT qualification, the world is your oyster! Whilst studying you'll develop the skills to get your first role as an Accounts Assistant. As you get further through the qualification, you'll be able to progress and even specialise with jobs such as Payroll Manager, Finance Analyst, Tax Manager and Bookkeeper becoming available.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.