Add to basket or enquire
Learn whenever and wherever you want, 24/7.
The AAT suite of courses are aimed at high achieving individuals looking to progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role. Boost your chances of promotion and employability by taking three globally recognised qualifications that will set you apart from the rest! Our exclusive complete AAT course package provides everything you need to be a fully trained, qualified Accounting professional with AAT.
Whilst you progress towards full AAT MAAT and chartered status, take advantage of this absolute bargain which includes all three courses, PLUS FREE study books, 1-year AAT membership (worth £150!), as well as saving you £302 from the individual course prices.
Over 2/3 of students and professional members agree that AAT qualifications have increased their earning potential.*
Earn up to £44,000 a year on completion of the Advanced Diploma as a Payroll Manager.**
Sources: *AAT, **PayScale
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4
Course Access: 12 months Level 2, 15 months Level 3, not applicable for Level 4
Average time to complete the courses: 6 months Level 2, 9 months Level 3, 12 months Level 4
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
The course consists of five units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
The course consists of six units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
Students must successfully complete the three mandatory unit assessments and one synoptic assessment, plus unit assessments for two optional units to achieve this qualification.
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision & Control
- Synoptic Assessment
Plus choose two optional units from the following:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- Credit Management
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
Exam Prep Sessions - To give students the best chance of passing assessments, we have developed a series of regular assessment preparation sessions. Before the session students complete a pre-assigned mock paper, the tutor will run through your paper thereafter and correct any incorrect answers, informing you of what the AAT expect you to write and why. This helps you think in a way that will enable you to approach each question correctly, increasing the likelihood of you passing.
Live Online Classes - Your tutor will take you through a specific topic or module in an online classroom sessions for Levels 2 and 3.
How is it assessed?
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass six computer-based assessments.
For Levels 2 & 3, when you are ready to take your assessments, you have two options:
- Online Assessments: To take your assessment from the comfort of your home, please contact e-Careers Customer Service to book and pay for your assessment. Not available for the Synoptic Assessment.
- Test Centre Assessments: You can still choose to sit your exam at a suitable AAT approved assessment venue. We can help find the closest one to you. (Exam fees vary from centre to centre).
For Level 4: Your assessment will be conducted at an AAT approved Test Centre using the AAT online SecureAssess system.
We will help you pass your assessments by offering progressive tests that run throughout the course, along with the model answers for self-assessment. We provide you access to the AAT Lifelong Learning Portal which is included in your AAT subscription. The assessment fees are not included in the cost of the course.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member but we cover that cost, saving you £150! Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date, which will enable you to access additional content and sit your assessment.
Your Sage Digital Badge (Level 2) is also included in the course fee, allowing you to promote your achievement on your LinkedIn profile and CV. A hard copy Sage Certificate is available for a small additional fee (approx. £12).
Why choose e-Careers?
- 93.7% pass rate for Level 2, national average AAT pass rate is 85%
- 89.2% pass rate for Level 3, national average AAT pass rate is 75%
- One of the largest distance learning providers of AAT in the UK
- Tutor Support from an FMAAT professional
- Best prices guaranteed
- AAT Membership fee included worth £150!
- STUDY BOOKS INCLUDED
- 0% Finance to spread the cost
- 5 star Trustpilot score
- Completion of this course allows you to apply for the AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status (and initials after your name)
e-Careers were delighted to have been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!’
About the courses
- Over 90% of UK Accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
- Online course materials accredited by AAT.
- Two certifications from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage (Level 2).
- Sage 50 software included for the Sage Module of Level 2 (180 days) so you can practice what you learn.
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices (Levels 2 & 3).
(please note Sage 50 software is only compatible with laptops and PC's using a Windows based operating system).
- Study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time.
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities.
- Start applying for jobs whilst completing Level 2, showing prospective employers that you are dedicated to your profession.
- On successful completion of Level 3, apply for AAT bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AATQB status, allowing you to setup your own business and offer up to 5 services: Bookkeeping, Financial accounts and accounts preparation for sole traders and partnerships, VAT, Computer accountancy systems and Payroll.
- On successful completion of Level 4, apply for AAT accountant membership and achieve MAAT status, allowing you to setup your own business and offer up to 18 different services including all from Level 3 and others including: the preparation of the full and abbreviated statutory accounts that are compliant with prevailing legislation, including the Companies Act, and relevant Accounting Standards.
- Earn UCAS points on successful completion of AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting & AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Levels 3 & 4).
AAT membership benefits
- Mock assessments to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is one of the largest distance learning providers of AAT courses in the UK and we can put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Software (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB & Sage Courses
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About the AAT
The AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 130,000 members in more than 100 countries. Many AAT members occupy senior, well rewarded positions. AAT qualifications are attractive to prospective employers globally.
Who is this course for?
- For high achieving individuals looking to fast-track into an accountancy or finance career
- To progress their career and move into a more senior accounting or finance role
- Looking to becoming a full AAT Accountant (MAAT)
- Aspiring to take management responsibility
There are no formal requirements for this course package.
The Professional Diploma in Accounting will allow you to become:
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.