Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Gain AATQB status by taking two AAT Accounting accreditations that will not only save you £100, you will also receive a FREE HP or Dell Laptop to help you through your training journey.
In our qualifications bundle you will firstly build your knowledge with The Foundation Certificate in Accounting Certification (Level 2), your first step towards a rewarding vocation in Accounting or Finance. If you’re starting your career or need to validate your skills and financial knowledge with a globally recognised qualification, this is also the perfect starting point for you.
Once you have completed Level 2, you will move onto the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) where you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
The Advanced Diploma is also the natural path to full AAT membership (MAAT) and chartered status.
On completion of both levels you will have the knowledge and skillset to carry out advanced accounting tasks as part of a professional finance team.
Boost your chances of promotion and employability by taking two globally recognised qualifications that will set you apart from the rest!
Salaries range by industry, sector and role, however, industry averages of a Credit Controller are between £19,000 to £40,000 per year, with a UK average of £28,000 per year.
Overview of courses
Course Access: 12 months Level 2, 15 months Level 3
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
The course consists of six units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
The course consists of six units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Exam Prep Sessions - To give students the best chance of passing assessments, we have developed a series of regular assessment preparation sessions. Before the session students complete a pre-assigned mock paper, the tutor will run through your paper thereafter and correct any incorrect answers, informing you of what the AAT expect you to write and why. This helps you think in a way that will enable you to approach each question correctly, increasing the likelihood of you passing.
Live Online Classes - Your tutor will take you through a specific topic or module in an online classroom session.
How is it assessed?
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2): To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3):To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments.
We will help you pass your assessments by offering progressive tests that run throughout the course, along with the model answers for self-assessment. We provide you access to the AAT Lifelong Learning Portal which is included in your AAT membership. The assessment fees are not included in the cost of the course.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member but we cover that cost, saving you £150! Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date, which will enable you to access additional content and sit your assessments.
Your Sage Digital Badge is also included in the course fee, allowing you to promote your achievement on your LinkedIn profile and via any other digital channels. A hard copy Sage Certificate is available for a small additional fee (approx. £12).
Are you concerned about exam centres being open or finding one close to your home? We are delighted to be able to give you the option of taking your Sage assessment at home online. Get in touch to find out more.
Why choose e-Careers?
- 93.7% students pass Level 2, and 89.2% pass Level 3 after completing our training
- One of the largest distance learning providers of AAT in the UK
- Tutor Support from an FMAAT professional
- Boasting some of the highest pass rates in the UK
- Best prices guaranteed
- AAT Membership fee included worth £150!
- STUDY BOOKS INCLUDED
- 0% Finance to spread the cost
- 5 star Trustpilot score
e-Careers were delighted to have been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!’
About the courses
- Over 90% of UK Accountants start their career with an AAT qualification
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- Two certifications from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage (Level 2)
- Sage 50 software included for the duration of Level 2 so you can practice what you learn
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
(please note Sage 50 software is only compatible with laptops and PC's using a Windows based operating system)
- Study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- On successful completion of Level 3, apply for AAT bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AATQB status
- Earn UCAS points on successful completion of AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
AAT membership benefits
- Mock assessments to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is one of the largest distance learning providers of AAT courses in the UK and we can put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Software (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB & Sage Courses
Call us to see which of our packages include a HP or Dell Laptop!
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot gives us 5 stars!
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About the AAT
The AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 130,000 members in more than 100 countries. Many AAT members occupy senior, well rewarded positions. AAT qualifications are attractive to prospective employers globally.
Who is this course for?
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting is for anyone looking to get into the diverse and highly lucrative world of accounting and finance. There are no prerequisites for entry to the course, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
It is also ideal if you already work in the industry and are looking to formalise your skills and knowledge with a qualification from the most widely recognised and respected award body in the UK.
There are no official prerequisites, however, we do recommend you possess a solid understanding of accounting principles as well as a good standard of English literacy and maths skills.
Ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in accounting or finance.
This package can lead to employment as:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Qualified Bookkeeper
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper
- Tax Assistant