Add to basket or enquire
Learn whenever and wherever you want, 24/7.
Take your career to the next level by studying the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting. This qualification has been developed with experienced Accountants in mind, giving you the knowledge and skillset to carry out advanced accounting tasks as part of a professional finance team.
Master more complex accounting disciplines including:
- Financial processes
- Advanced bookkeeping
- Final accounts
- Ethical practices for accountants
On successful completion you can become a Bookkeeper and gain AATQB status, allowing you to setup your own business and offer five services.
The Advanced Diploma is the natural path to full AAT membership (MAAT) and chartered status.
Over 2/3 of students and professional members agree that AAT qualifications have increased their earning potential.*
Earn up to £29,000 a year on completion of the Advanced Diploma.**
Sources: *AAT, **PayScale
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 - Official Xero Certification
Average time to complete the course: 9 Months on a part-time basis.
Why choose e-Careers?
- 87.6% pass rate, national average AAT pass rate is 75%
- Expert & responsive Tutor support from an FMAAT professional
- Our average course completion time is 6-8 months
- Boasting some of the highest pass rates in the UK
- Best prices guaranteed
- AAT Subscription/Membership fee included worth £150
- FREE study guides for each module
- 0% Finance to spread the cost
- 5 Star Trustpilot score
- Live online training sessions for exam preparation
- Live online classes
e-Careers were delighted to have been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!’
About the course
- Over 90% of UK Accountants start their career with an AAT qualification
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE expert Tutor support included
- On successful completion of Level 3, apply for AAT bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AATQB status, allowing you to setup your own business and offer up to 5 services: Bookkeeping, Financial accounts and accounts preparation for sole traders and partnerships, VAT, Computer accountancy systems and Payroll
- You will also earn UCAS points on successful completion
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- Study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
- Earn UCAS points on successful completion
AAT membership benefits
- Mock assessments to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
e-Careers is one of the largest distance learning providers of AAT courses in the UK and we can put together bespoke packages for you. We also offer:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Software (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3)
- As well as advanced CIMA, ICB & Sage Courses
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot gives us 5 stars!
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About the AAT
The AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 130,000 members in more than 100 countries. Many AAT members occupy senior, well rewarded positions. AAT qualifications are attractive to prospective employers globally.
The course consists of six units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Exam Prep Sessions - To give students the best chance of passing assessments, we have developed a series of regular assessment preparation sessions. Before the session students complete a pre-assigned mock paper, the tutor will run through your paper thereafter and correct any incorrect answers, informing you of what the AAT expect you to write and why. This helps you think in a way that will enable you to approach each question correctly, increasing the likelihood of you passing.
Live Online Classes - Your tutor will take you through a specific topic or module in an online classroom session.
How is it assessed?
To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass five computer-based assessments. We will help you pass your assessments by offering progressive tests that run throughout the course, along with the model answers for self-assessment. We provide you access to the AAT Lifelong Learning Portal which is included in your AAT subscription. The assessment fees are not included in the cost of the course.
When you are ready to take your assessments, you have two options:
1) Online Assessments: To take your assessment from the comfort of your home, please contact e-Careers Customer Service to book and pay for your assessment. Not available for the Synoptic Assessment
2) Test Centre Assessments: You can still choose to sit your exam at a suitable AAT approved assessment venue. We can help find the closest one to you. (Exam fees vary from centre to centre).
The AAT require all students to join as a student member but we cover that cost, saving you £150! Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date, which will enable you to access additional content and sit your assessment.
Who is this course for?
- For students wishing to build their knowledge after completing the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- If you are already working in finance and you would like to be formally recognised for your expertise
- If you are looking to increase your employability or chance of promotion
- For those looking to reach MAAT membership status
- If you are wanting to become chartered status
There are no official prerequisites, however, we do recommend you possess a solid understanding of accounting principles as well as a good standard of English literacy and maths skills.
Ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in accounting or finance.
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting can lead to employment as:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Qualified Bookkeeper
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper
- Tax Assistant