Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
e-Careers is one of the largest providers of AAT Qualifications in the UK.
With numerous awards for innovation, we boast pass-rates of 93.7% and our unique Job Guarantee Programme has already placed over 4,000 into employment across a variety of sectors.
About the AAT Level 2 in Accounting course
- AAT accredited, interactive online course
- Explains AAT modules in detail with videos, mock exams and practice assessments
- Study Books included
- Expert Tutor Support included
- Free study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Official Sage materials included - Learn Sage, from Sage
- Study anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- Two certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage
- Official Xero Certification
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional software included so you can practice what you learn
With over 70,000 Accounting vacancies in the UK right now, studying an AAT Level 2 qualification ensures you're in high demand with employers! Start learning AAT Level 2 today and you could soon be working as an Accountant, with salaries ranging from £25,000 to £38,000 annually.
Why Study AAT Level 2 with e-Careers
- We offer high-quality training materials via eLearning, including videos, assessments, mock exams and more
- 93.7% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Our students also score 92% in their AAT exams on average.
- Expert Tutor Support by an AAT Fellow, the highest level of Membership available with the AAT, and dozens of years of experience.
- Our average course completion time is 6-8 months, but you'll get access to level 2 for 12 months and level 3 for 15 months
- UK Trustpilot score of 9.5/10 with over 7,111 reviews
We also offer packages which include:
- Guaranteed Job*
- HP Laptop
- AAT Membership (worth up to £150)
Please to a Course Consultant for more information.
Our AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 Qualification provides you with the skills to become a recognised Accountant, or member of an Accounts team. This qualification acts as your crucial first step towards a successful career in Accounting or Finance, and is ideal if you’re starting your career or need to validate your skills and financial knowledge with a globally recognised qualification. AAT Level 2 delivers a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas including double entry bookkeeping, basic costing and using accounting software.
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting and finance based qualifications, awarding 90% of all qualifications in these areas. The status of the AAT makes their qualifications recognised globally meaning you could become an internationally respected Accountant who is attractive to employers.
The status of their qualifications and membership benefits mean you could be working as an Accountant within weeks of registering!
The course consists of five units:
- Unit 1 - Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2 - Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3 - Elements of Costing
- Unit 4 - Using Accounting Software
- Unit 4 - Work Effectively in Finance
- Unit 5 - Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Graduates of the Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 will be able to apply for jobs as:
- Accounts Administrator - £23k
- Payroll Administrator - £23k
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk - £23k
- Accounts Payable Clerk - £24k
How to sit your exams and become an AAT member
We include your membership fees as part of your course. The only online provider in the UK to do so. Usually payable by the student, we include the first 12 months in the course price with all of our AAT courses so you get the full support you need throughout your studies.
Booking your exams
Exams can only be booked via AAT directly, and fees may vary slightly dependent on test centre. We will provide you with all the information you need to guide you through this process.
- Average cost is £60-85 per exam
- Fees are payable directly to the AAT Approved assessment venue
- Flexible payment options available - study from as little as £46 a month with 0% interest
- Other options are available, speak to our advisers today to find out more.
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking for a new challenge, or to move into a new area can benefit from doing this AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2.
This course is perfect for you if you are looking to start a career in Accountancy with a qualification from an award-winning body under your belt. It is also ideal if you are looking to validate your Accounting and Finance knowledge to secure an Accountancy job and it will provide you with a foundation to study AAT principles at a higher level and start earning up to £38,000.
There are no prerequisites to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to quickly start earning up to £38,000 on average! The kind of roles you would be able to apply for include:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
*Terms & Conditions apply, subject to status