Do you want to gain the expertise to support and maintain computer systems in an IT environment?
In today’s demanding and increasingly complex IT world achieving a certificate in Windows will help you reach your goals. It will prove to clients and employers that you have the required technical skills to do the job in the IT field.
Key points of the course
- Learners can enjoy in-depth training by a Microsoft qualified instructor
- Repeat or rewind all your lectures
- This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it at your convenience 24/7
Learners will be expected to accomplish technical tasks such as the following.
- Identifying desktop application issues and resolving them
- Identifying networking issues
- Supporting mobile based users
- Identifying and resolving security issues
- Maintaining Windows 7 client
- The ability to resolve operating issues by email and telephone
- Module 01: Identifying Cause And Resolving Desktop Application Issues
- Module 02: Operating System Troubleshooting And Support
- Module 03: Networking With Windows 7
- Module 04: Configuring Security And Troubleshooting Issues
- Module 05: Supporting Mobile Users
- Module 06: Maintaining Hardware On Windows 7
- Module 07: Centralizing Configurations
- Module 08: User Login, Profiles And Access To Resources
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
The exam will measure your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under learning outcomes. Microsoft has written out these categories and assigned a percentage to each one. The percentage represents the weight they carry within the exam.
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Who is this course for?
- Students who have experience using applications involved with operating systems
- IT assistants who are familiar with working in an active directory domain environment
- Desktop assistants who want to gain more expertise in operating systems
- End-users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment
- Learners wanting to use the application in a corporate environment
The course is for end-users who work with Microsoft Windows 7 in an enterprise environment and those who are familiar using productivity applications in a corporate setting.
- Desktop support technician
- Deskside support specialist
- IT support specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.