Add to basket or enquire
The 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course provides extensive coverage of knowledge and skills to plan and implement advanced features available in Server 2012. Learners will gain an understanding of Advanced Server 2012 infrastructure, server monitoring, virtualisation administration, update infrastructure and failover clustering.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment
- Plan and deploy virtual machines
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualisation
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Infrastructure
- Plan and implement business continuity strategy
- Plan and implement high availability infrastructure
- Module 01: Creating the Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 02: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Module 03: Monitoring
- Module 04: Solution for the Virtualization Administration
- Module 05: High Availability
- Module 06: PKI
- Module 07: Updates
- Module 08: BCP
- Module 09: IDA
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- IT Professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Individuals who aspire to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Database Administrators
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
This course is recommended for learners knowledgeable in Windows 2012 and network infrastructure.
- Software Architect – £53,234 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Database Administrator – £30,589 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.