Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around configuring Windows Server 2012 series?
The 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Servicescourse is a three part series where you will learn to configure tasks necessary to deploy, maintain and manage Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course will validate your skills and knowledge necessary to provisioning services to list down just a few.
Key points of the course
- Learners can enjoy in-depth training by a Microsoft qualified instructor
- Repeat or rewind all your lectures
- This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it at your convenience 24/7
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solution
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure network services
- Configure active directory infrastructure
- onfigure identity and access solutions
- Module 01: Network Services
- Module 02: High Availability
- Module 03: Hyper-V And High Availability
- Module 04: Active Directory
- Module 05: Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 06: File And Storage Services
- Module 07: Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Module 08: Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 09: Active Directory Rights Management Services
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under Learning Outcomes. Microsoft has written out these categories and assigned a percentage to each one. The percentage represents the weight they carry within the exam.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. You can make your CV standout with an internationally recognised qualification and employers will be encouraged to see how you have expanded your skills in your chosen field.
Who is this course for?
- IT professionals with hands-on experience in Windows Server 2012
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Learners who want to be MCSE certified
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 series in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
The exam is part 3 of a series of 3 exams that will test your skills and knowledge to use Windows Server 2012 structure in an enterprise environment. Completing this exam along with two other exams confirm you have the skills and knowledge for implementing, maintaining, managing Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. The other exams are,
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Support IT Technician, IT Administrator and System Administrator and can work for a number of IT enterprises. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.