Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This course gives a thorough working knowledge in AutoCAD , 3DSMAX and Adobe PhotoShop to create fully rendered Architectural view . Through out the course you will be introduced to the step by step procedure to create a professional quality rendered image , using an Architectural project . The 3D Model is created in AutoCAD and it is imported to 3DSMAX software where in camera , light and materials are given . Rendering is done in 3DSMAX using the best and the most effective procedure . The rendered output is taken to Adobe Photoshop where in image editing is done to create a Stunning Photo realistic output , which will help you conduct a convincing presentation .
What you will learn
- You will get professional on hand experience in creating a 3D Photo realistic Architectural views using AutoCAD , 3DSMAX and Adobe PhotoSHOP
This course will cover the following topics
- INTRODUCTION TO AUTOCAD 3D
- MAKE 3D HOUSE FROM PLAN (SINGLE STOREY)
- INTRODUCTION TO 3DSMAX
- RENDERING THE 3D HOUSE MODEL USING 3DSMAX
- PHOTO EDITING RENDERED IMAGE USING 3DSMAX
- BONUS MATERIAL - 3D MODELING A DOUBLE STORIED RESIDENCE
- BONUS MATERIAL - ADDITIONAL ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS FOR PRACTICE
Who is this course for?
- Students who have previous simple knowledge of using 3ds max but don't know how and where to start producing 3d visualizations
- This course is for beginners people who wants to learn a complete and efficient workflow within 3ds max
- for students who are looking for jobs with 3ds max , this course is a complete walkthrough from 0 to the Final 3d model
Basic computer knowledge and awareness in Basic AutoCAD
Most 3D modeling jobs combine creative ideas and latest technologies and play an important part in the development of various entertainments and engineering wonders. Even if 3D modeling is a competitive field it's a great career path for every individual who is planning to choose this 3D modeling field.The average pay for a 3D Modeler is $19.73 per hour.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.