**NEW 0% Finance Option Available (Split your payments over 12 - 36 months)!**
We offer training in Wembley (HA9), Stratford (E15) and Croydon (CR0)
360 GSP IT Training & Recruitment have been successfully training and placing candidates into the industry for over 13 Years. We have trained over 8000 IT professionals and placed our candidates into employment with leading Blue Chip companies including Morgan Stanley, BT, John Lewis, Barclays and many more.
How Does It Work?
360 GSP have partnered with companies across the UK to offer our 360 GSP candidates the guarantee of paid employment on completion of their programme. For over 13 Years we have successfully placed candidates for various roles within the IT sector from entry level IT Support to higher end Network Engineer & Administrator roles.
We require individuals who are keen with a passion to learn and want to develop a career in IT Support & Networking. Successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to join our Job Guarantee Programme, which will include hands-on training, professional certifications, recruitment support with work experience and the guarantee of a 2nd Line IT Support/ Network Engineer Job with a salary between £23,000 - £28,000.
We offer a one-to-one consultation to each candidate to assess the suitability to the right IT position and our Job Guarantee Programme. Our advisors will also discuss suitable finance options and our new 0% Finance option.
What Training Will I Receive?
- Outstanding instructor-lead training from qualified trainers with industry experience
- Real-life labs and technology to ensure hands-on training in our excellent facilities
- Unlimited access to our labs 7 days a week
- Offering flexible part-time weekday and weekend training
- Training facilities in Wembley, Stratford and Croydon
- Official lab material and study books provided
- Exams Included (Limited Offer)
- Globally recognised professional certifications (Microsoft, Cisco and VMware)
- Dedicated Student Support Team
- Repeat classes available
- Online Learning Access to 360 E-LC
- Access to Interactive Learning Courseware
- Access to IT E-Books & Videos
- Online Exam Test Preparation
What Recruitment Support Will I Receive?
- Dedicated in-house Recruitment Team
- Professional CV building
- Interview Preparation (Technical + HR)
- Soft-Skills Training
- Practice Interviews
- Work Experience
- Guarantee of a Job in IT or Your Money Back.*
Why 360 GSP IT Training & Recruitment?
- Successfully training and placing candidates into the IT industry for over 14 Years
- Accredited as a Microsoft Partner, Cisco Networking Academy, VMware IT Academy, Juniper Academic Alliance and EMC Academy
- Award Winning Learning Experience
- Exclusive Job Guarantee Programme
- Experienced in-house Recruitment Division and portfolio of IT clients
- Dedicated Student Support Team
- Placing candidates into companies such as NHS, Rackspace, AT&T and Bank of England
How Quickly Can I Start?
Enquire with us today to speak to one of our Qualified Career Advisors who can provide you with more information on our programmes, available placements, packages, latest promotions and start-dates.
Who is this course for?
Our Job Guarantee Programme is designed for individuals that wish to pursue a career in IT technical support or IT networking. Whether you are taking your first steps into an IT career, a university graduate or someone with an IT background looking for that next step, we will customise a programme to suit your needs.
We appreciate that every candidate has a different background and different level of skillset in IT, and this is exactly why we will design a custom package that is realistic and suitable to both the needs of our candidates and industry demand.
Our packages offer flexible learning and can be fast-tracked to get your working quicker.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.