London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of the Accounting and Business - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 + 5) qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle manager in an organisation that may be involved in financial management, financial planning and control, financial reporting, taxation and people management.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or bachelor degree top-up on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/3809/X
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Accounting and Business - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 + 5) consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits.
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
- The Accountant’s Environment (20 credits)
- Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Concepts and Practice (20 credits)
- Business Economics (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Financial Planning and Control (20 credits)
- Financial Reporting (20 credits)
- Taxation Principles and Practices (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for :-
- Candidates interested to start a career in accounting and business
- Business owners seeking to look after their own accounts
- Existing accountancy workers in seeking for higher positions or promotion
- Accountancy workers with no formal qualifications
- Anyone wishing to boost their career prospects.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 1 year work experience if no formal education.
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information related to entry requirements.
You can visit London School of International Business website and chat with the agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Business, and other relevant Level 6 Diplomas or Bachelors Degree Top Up.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.