Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your TEFL / TESOL career or want to develop more advanced skills in TEFL / TESOL? Then this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident TEFL / TESOL teacher and help you to develop your expertise in TEFL / TESOL.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident TEFL / TESOL trainer and develop more advanced skills.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of TEFL / TESOL. This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a TEFL / TESOL trainer or want to learn more skills on TEFL / TESOL but unsure of where to start, then this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident TEFL / TESOL trainer and develop more advanced skills.
The 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a TEFL / TESOL trainer.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
Why Choose This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Course:
- Boost your career in TEFL / TESOL
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Obtain Your Student ID Card 01:00
- 2: Module 01: TEFL / TESOL Principles 07:00
- 3: Module 02: TEFL / TESOL Methodology 10:00
- 4: Module 03: TEFL / TESOL - Teaching a Language 13:00
- 5: Module 04: TEFL / TESOL - Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar 11:00
- 6: Module 05: Grammar and Tenses 33:00
- 7: Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills 08:00
- 8: Module 07: Classroom Management 10:00
- 9: Module 08: Teaching Tools 10:00
- 10: Module 09: Correcting Students 04:00
- 11: Module 10: Lesson Planning 10:00
- 12: Mock Assessment 07:00
- 13: Final Assessment 05:00
- 14: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 02:00
The 120 hours TEFL / TESOL is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a TEFL / TESOL trainer, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of TEFL / TESOL, then this program is perfect for you.
We have divided the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course into 10 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of TEFL / TESOL to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course includes the following modules:
- Teachers and Students
o Different Language Levels
o Other things to consider
- TEFL Methodology
- Audio Linguistic
- Task based learning
- Conversation Learning
- Presentation, Practice and Production
- Presentation Phase
o Engaging the students
o The Presentation part
- Practice phase
- Production phase
- Which is the best methodology or approach?
- Other Important terms
o Teacher Talking Time
o Student Talking Time
Teaching a Language
- Pronunciation and Phonology
- Surprise or disagreement
- Teaching Intonation
o Singing or humming
- Which syllable to stress on
o Stress on the first syllable
o Stress on the second-last (penultimate) syllable
o Stress on the third-last (ante-penultimate) syllable
o Lack of stress
- The phonetic chart
- Teaching students’ pronunciation and articulations
- Use your own mouth
Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar
- How do we teach vocabulary?
- The practice and production phase
o Word searches
Grammar and Tenses
- Introduction to Grammar
- What are Parts of Speech?
- The basic sentence structure: Subject, Verb, Object
o Common nouns
o Proper nouns
o Compound nouns
o Abstract nouns
o Collective nouns
o Countable nouns
o Uncountable nouns
o Definite articles
o Indefinite articles
o Personal Pronouns
o Possessive Pronouns
o Relative Pronouns
o Present Tense
o Past Tense
o Future Tense
Teaching Receptive Skills
- Teaching receptive skills: Listening and Reading
- Receptive skills
- Productive skills
- Reading and Listening
- The Subset of Skills
o Predictive Skills
o Detailed information / intensive
- How do you teach listening and reading skills?
- Eye Contact
- Using gestures
- Student names
- Varying your questioning technique
- Limit teacher talking time
- Writing on the board
- Using technical terms
- Using simple language
- Being consistent
- Be on time
- Ensure you are well prepared
- Using groups
- Seating arrangements
- Why we use teaching aids as a tool
- The board
- Overhead projector
- Visual aids
- How to make the most of a textbook
- What do I do if there is no curriculum?
- The Internet as a tool
- Some pointers for when to correct students
- Correction during speaking activities
- Correction during writing activities
- Example of writing errors and how to correct them
- Remedial activities
- Planning a Lesson
- Building a Lesson Plan
- Administrative Section
o Date and time
o Class Level
o Expected number of students
- Context Section
o The lesson context
- Teaching Tools
- Student objectives
- Personal Aims of Lesson Plan
- Anticipated problems for the students
- Anticipated problems for the teacher
- The Lesson Breakdown / Procedure
- Example of a Lesson Plan
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of TEFL / TESOL.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How is the course assessed?Answer:
Dear Alice, Thanks for your question. After completing the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello , How much it cost to receive the Tesol or Tefl 120 hours Certificate ? would you like to give me complete fee information via email please.Answer:
Hi Royal, Thanks for your question. On successful completion of the 120 hours TEFL / TESOL course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this give you a full recognised TEFL qualification ?Answer:
Hello Claire, This is a personal skill development course that is accredited by CPD, IPHM, and also endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We believe that this course would enhance your skills and will add value to your CV. . However, different institutions or organizations may have different requirements that we cannot comment on. Regards, Help deskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed