Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This is designed for those interested to learn the basics of modern writing and daily writing exercises that can be used for practice.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Have you ever been frustrated because you want to become a better writer, and you want to practice writing every single day, but you just have no clue how to start?
Maybe your creativity is trapped in the icy clutches of writer’s block, but you’re not sure how to escape?
In this course you’ll brainstorm 10 powerful writing exercises that can help you to smash writer’s block. These 10 exercises are also perfect if you want to start practice writing daily.
Maybe you are thinking about getting serious about your writing, but you are not sure how you can start writing every single day?
If that’s the case, then you might love this course. In this course, we’ll brainstorm strategies and tactics that are perfect for newbie or prospective writers who want to start practice writing every single day.
Who Is This Course Not For?
- This course is not for you if you if you’re already an experienced writer who writes nearly every single day. This course also isn’t for you if you never suffer from writer’s block, and if you’ve already been writing for years.
- So, if you’re already a seasoned or intermediate writer, then this course isn’t for you.
- Also, this course is not for you if you are looking for some type of “get rich quick” method.
- Successful writing requires an abundance of skills, dedication, effort, grit, passion, and even a little bit of luck.
Who Is This Course For?
- This course is perfect for newbie or prospective writers who want to practice writing every single day, and if you’ve ever suffered from writer’s block then this course might be awesome for you.
- This course is for you if you want a pithy and actionable crash course that teaches introductory writing exercises for prospective writers in the shortest time possible. If you appreciate pithy learning, and if you want to learn more about really cool and fun writing exercises, then you might love this course.
- This course is for you if you love and have a passion for writing and realize that being a successful writer is a lot of work.
The 10 Writing Exercises For The Modern Writer will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Introduction
- Why I’m Teaching This Course And Why You Should Watch Every Single Slide
- How To Best Use This Course
- The Number One Secret Strategy To Smashing Writer’s Block
- The Best Brainstorming Exercise For Marketers, Entrepreneurs And Bloggers
- 9 Introspective And Epic Story Templates To Try Out Right Now
- The Perfect Writing Exercise That Also Helps To Build Massive Authority In Any Niche While Spying On Your Prospects
- An Awesome Creative Writing Exercise For Fiction Authors
- One Awesome Writing Activity That You Can Try Right Now – This Exercise Is Awesome For Any Niche And Perfect For Affiliate Marketers Also
- A Little-Known But Powerful Writing Exercise That You Can Turn Into Daily Blog Posts, Podcasts, Videos, Or Just Use To Open Up Your Mind
- Want To Become A History Buff While Simultaneously Smashing Writer’s Block Then Check Out This Nifty Little Writing Exercise
- The Laziest Method To Beat Writer’s Block (If You’re A Hard Working Writer, You Might Hate This)
- Use This Low-Hanging-Fruit Method To Smash Writer’s Block In The Shortest Time Possible
- An Old School Brainstorming Exercise That Helped To Skyrocket My Writing Creativity Quickly
- The Perfect Writing Exercise If You Already Have An Audience, Email List, Podcast, Or Blog
- How To Go Forward While Creating An Unstoppable Raging River of Content
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of modern writing and daily writing exercises that can be used for practice.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.