estimated starting salary
If you’re obsessed with your diary and have a strong attention to detail, then becoming a Project Manager could be the perfect career move for you.
As a Project Manager, you will manage every aspect of the project from start to finish, working to a series of pre-determined goals and objectives.
Although specific responsibilities vary from industry to industry, the role of a Project Manager will include the following:
- Executing, monitoring, controlling and closing a project
- Creating and implementing schedules to meet deadlines
- Cost estimation and budget development
- Team structuring and resourcing
- Performing quality assurance
- Managing and mitigating risk
To become a Project Manager you will need to be able to lead a team, so superior management skills, and the ability to motivate and delegate tasks is essential. You will also be able to work well under pressure, always striving to meet the objectives of the client.
Other key skills include:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent time management
- Great organisational skills – scheduling, planning etc
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
Up to 25,000
Up to 45,000
Up to 75,000
The best part of my job is seeing a project from the initial planning stages through to its conclusion. Having responsibility for so many areas of work can seem daunting, and does require a fair amount of compromise, but I really enjoy it. All you need is the right training, and to assemble a good team around you. There’s nothing like seeing a good plan come together.
It is not a necessary requirement to have a degree to become a Project Manager. However, it is recommended to have some qualifications specific to the industry.
This course is designed to provide you with the certifications required to break into the world of project management and help you achieve your first role in this sector.
Whether you’re new to the field of Project Management, or looking to validate and enhance your skills and knowledge, this course is an ideal way to gain industry-leading and internationally recognised project management certifications.