Morgan Hunt has a fantastic temporary opportunity for a Young Persons Support Worker to join a leading London based charity. The ideal candidate will be based within a Young Persons Supported Housing Unit providing Support and Housing advice to current tenants.
Candidates for this Young Persons Support Worker post will need:
- Experience of working with Young People in a Supported Housing function
- Key-working and support planning experience
- Knowledge of housing benefits/advice/education/employment advice
- DBS check within the last 12 months
Responsibilities of the Young Persons Support Worker will need:
- Providing initial assessments of new referrals
- Drawing up and maintaining support plans
- Liaising with external agencies on behalf of the customer
- Offering advice and guidance with regards to benefits entitlement
- Providing advice and guidance around employment, education and training
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.