• Detailed understanding of databases, modelling and system design with a proven track record of successful implementation
• Extensive experience of all aspects of development from modifying databases and coding to business logic and creating a usable UI
• Ability to identify opportunities to utilise alternative technical solutions to deliver additional benefits from developments
• Education to degree level or equivalent – preferably numerate degree
• Understanding of the UK wholesale and retail energy markets
• Understanding of the key drivers and interactions of commercial risks to P&L and across the Retail business
• Advanced level of Numeric skills, strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Access, VBA & SQL
• Able to work to deadlines and be a self motivator with the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
• Must have an eye for detail
• Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate effectively and influence at all levels
• Be results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce clear and concise feedback/reports to senior management.
If you have this experience and would be interested kindly send me your CV asap.
Thank you in advance.