Are you successful results driven person? Do you have a proven track record in managing others? Are you looking for a fast paced, dynamic working environment?
Our Client is proud to be an independent estate agent with an unbeatable local knowledge and reputation for excellent service. Having recently been acquired by a national industry leader, they are now entering into an exciting growth period. As a Valuations Manager for our client, you will work closely with your team to motivate and achieve shared goals. In addition to this;
- You will also have full autonomy on valuations within the branch
- You will manage your own diary and appointments, whilst proactively managing and overseeing a team of negotiators to generate revenue
- You will work closely with the branch manager to coach and inspire the "in branch" team.
- You will have the ability to evaluate business at every opportunity
The company offer a welcoming, supportive working environment with achievable progression thresholds and excellent earning potential.
With a track record of successful management within an Estate Agency setting, suitable candidates will have:
- Relevant experience in a Valuations role
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional and friendly approach
- A strong customer focus with the understanding that the customer is king
- An excellent telephone manner
- A desire to succeed within a team and develop the branch
You must be a self motivated, driven individual with the ability to manage your own workload whilst coaching and developing other members within the team. Customer focus and team playing skills are essential within this role as well as the ability to work in a flexible manner, often under pressure, in a competitive, sales driven environment. Organisational skills and a will to succeed are also a must.