Recruitment Consultancy - Fast Track to Management
Recruitment consultancy is quickly becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits.
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings. We have placed graduates/trainees into high-end recruitment firms who are now established senior consultants and managers in less than two years, earning in excess of £100,000 per year.
Management Fast Track Programme
We are looking for 6 exceptional candidates to join our clients’ management fast track programme. The successful candidates will be working closely alongside the company’s top billers (high earners) for 6 months. Essentially, you will be learning from the best recruiters in the industry. You will have the opportunity to progress extremely quickly and will be looking at management roles within 12 months.
The Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our client loves sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Job Specification - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job