Are you fed up of doing the same thing day in, day out? Do you want an exciting new career, which will challenge your skill set?
What firm will you be joining as a Trainee/Recruitment Consultant:
One of the most senior level staffing firms in the UK. They deal with renowned clients and pride themselves on their entrepreneurial workplace environment. They concentrate on building solid and lasting relationships with both their clients and candidates, which is why 97% of their clients come back for repeat business.
What would your incentives & benefits look like as a Trainee/Recruitment Consultant?
- Top Biller Awards- From Super-car experiences to Luxury spa breaks to Tailored suits to Personal shopping trips
- Monthly outings - Michelin star lunch clubs, activities, days out ect
- Car Allowance - when you reach your quarterly targets you earn yourself an amazing car allowance
- Oversea Trips - Super trips for the entire team to Dubai, Las Vegas and New York.
What would your first 3 years look like within recruitment?
- 20k base salary
- Commission/OTE - realistically your 1st year is all about earning so you can expect to earn the majority of your commission in the latter half of your first year with a OTE of 38,000-44,000K
- Promotion within 3-6 months to consultant (which brings a 3k pay rise)
- Exclusive training programme, from day 1 you will be given tailored training to suit your individual needs
- 23k base salary
- Uncapped commission, your realistic OTE in your 2nd year would be between 55,000 - 60,000
- Promotion to senior consultant (3k pay rise)
- 26k Base salary
- Uncapped commission, your OTE in your 3rd year would be at least 80,000
- Promotion to executive consultant/ team leader (5-10k pay rise)
- By year 3 you would have a team below you and from your team you would be making commission from the consultants/senior consultants in your team
Candidate Profile of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated or experience in B2B sales
- Out-going and personable
- Highly ambitious with an excellent work ethic
- Money and reward driven
- Naturally Competitive
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job