Impact Teachers has an excellent opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) experience in a fantastic Specialist Autistic school.
The role will be supporting Autistic pupils in small classes. Candidates with experience in PECS, Makaton or TeamTeach will be at an advantage. You must, however, have experience and/or training in working with children affected by ASD.
The post is to start ASAP.
If this sounds like you please email your CV to us for immediate consideration.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for supporting learning
- Strong team work skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Proven experience of supporting young learners in an organisational setting
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to follow instruction and use initiative
- Able to provide 2 current references
- Good spoken English
- 6 weeks experience working with young learners in the UK
- Current Enhanced CRB or willing to complete one upon registration
- The right to work in the UK
Please note if you do not meet our minimum requirements then unfortunately your application will be unsuccessful.
IMPACT TEACHERS provides:
- A personable staff providing high-quality client service
- Great pay rates
- A free internet café and lounge
- Great social Events
IMPACT is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must provide two professional child-based references and will undergo an enhanced CRB check before starting work.