* FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY *
Has Stock Broking ever appealed to you?
Does the idea of working in a fast paced sales environment excite you?
Are you ambitious with a money hungry attitude?
If you answered 'YES' to these three questions please read on...
A once in a lifetime chance to join a prestigious stock broking company based in Central London has arisen. This role is primarily to generate new opportunities for the business and account manage some of their key clients.
This is a full time position working 8:45am-5:45pm but will require some flexibility and commitment from the right person.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting warm, cold and prospective leads to explain and market the business
- Identifying new clients as often as possible
- Communicating at all times in a professional and effective manner
- Ensuring all clients are measured against the company specific criteria
- Opening accounts for clients on the company database
- Following up with clients as often as possible
- Supporting the rest of the office with other duties as and when required
The ideal person will be:
- A strong team player
- Highly motivated
- Able to work with initiative
- Money motivated and competitive
- Eloquent and quick thinking
This position is an Apprenticeship which combines full-time employment with work-based training. You will be working in a real job with a local company but you will receive training at the same time, you will be earning while you are learning and you will also receive a recognised qualification. (for more information about Apprenticeships visit the national Apprenticeship website)This role is only suitable for candidates between the age of 16 - 24 with GCSEs and or A Levels. This position is not suitable for individuals who are in full-time education and or have already obtained a higher qualification (e.g. university degree) due to the nature of this Apprenticeship.
This role will be in high demand so if you are keen, don't wait please apply now!