TribePost Ltd are working on behalf of Servest Group Ltd to fill this vacancy.
Available vacancy: Shared Services Administrator
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Contract: Full Time
Shared Services Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to join this fast paced company in a period of exciting change and growth. As an Administrator within the HR Shared Services, reporting to the Team Leader you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient processes for new and existing employees. In particular we are seeking candidates to support our Security and Vetting services.
This is an ideal role for individuals with aspirations to join the HR or Payroll profession. You will need to be organised, creative and confident to communicate with employees and customers at all levels. Administrative experience is preferable along with a good grasp of MS Office programmes (particularly MS Word and excel).
Overview of role:
- Be a key point of contact for employee queries
- Administer references, and confirmation of employment letters
- Check and Vet new security recruits to BS7858 standard
- Administer the New Starter process on a daily basis
- Process Identification and Right-To-Work documentation and liaise with the UK Borders Agency where appropriate
- Upload all employee data to the HR systems including scanning and filing of new starter records
- Provide support to HR Advisors and Payroll department on large projects
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate
Should you meet the above criteria and be interested in applying for this role, please email your CV, together with a covering letter
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
This vacancy is being advertised by TribePost Ltd. The services advertised by TribePost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Shared Services Administrator, HR Administrator, Payroll.